Community post

Question

2DPO Today anyone else on there dreaded TWW?

View Full Post

Hey ladies ..so Cycle 5 from mirena removal .AF started 29.3 and I Ovulated Tuesday 10.4 CD 13 now officially 2DPO I feel heavy and need to pee frequently but that's normal for me after ovulation ..Anyone else on there TWW. How are you feeling and when will you start testing ? I'm a POAS addict so ill probably start at 6dpo lol

16 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

11 - 16 of 16 Answers

mememe32 - it was implantation you felt! When will you test?!

4dpo over here. Surprising myself by my lack of symptom spotting (I think it's finally sunk in that you can't have symptoms at 4dpo lol) I'm still super impatient to start testing. I'll probably start testing in a few days, if i make it to 8dpo without POAS I will be very proud of myself

<a href=

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I think I'm 2 dpo today as well! Feeling pretty good with exception of a runny nose! This is my first real cycle TTC & my daughter just turned 4 last week so I'm trying to get back in the hang of ttc!

6 years ago

7 dpo today and I have had some very light on and off AF-like cramping. Not sure what to think?! Why do I do this every TWW!!

6 years ago

I’m 4 dpo since it’s 1 am and can’t sleep. But barely 4 dpo. My temps are running higher than usual like 1 degree higher. It’s unusual for me to run so hot consistently Boobs are super sore sensitive , and I’ve been having non af cramps I might make it to Friday before I poas. Lol. Glad I’m not alone in my tww.

6 years ago

Meme - 7dpo here. Really wet too! I've had a headache every night and the last day I've been slightly crampy - hoping it's implantation. I always have a stuffy nose, so that's not a symptom for me, but I've had a couple of dizzy spells in the last two days and I'm coughing constantly. This could be allergies, but I also cough from high progesterone. I definitely think my progesterone is much higher this month than usual.... for all of us!

6 years ago

Just had a huge dip in temperature today, almost to the coverline. I can try and be positive and think it’s an implantation dip but I’m skeptical. ???? 8 dpo today.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo