Community post

Question

2DPO Today anyone else on there dreaded TWW?

Hey ladies ..so Cycle 5 from mirena removal .AF started 29.3 and I Ovulated Tuesday 10.4 CD 13 now officially 2DPO I feel heavy and need to pee frequently but that's normal for me after ovulation ..Anyone else on there TWW. How are you feeling and when will you start testing ? I'm a POAS addict so ill probably start at 6dpo lol

16 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 16 Answers | Last Page

Ok so how are we all doing 5/6/7/8 dpo ? ...i have a stuffy nose and sore throat for the past 3 days so feel rough ..i had a funny stab in my uterus area on Friday only for a few seconds but noticable ..today i feel like (tmi) i wet myself lol ..i really feel wet down there ..

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm on my TWW, CD1 was 3/28 for me and I'm either 4 or 5dpo today - I posted my opk tests on my page... got my first positive on Saturday morning, April 7th - so I assume I O'd either Saturday (CD11) night or Sunday (CD12). I BD'd on CD's 7, 9, 11 and 12... hoping that did the trick! I feel EXHAUSTED the past 2 days... I know it's super early to really feel symptoms, but you never know! I'm going to start testing on Sunday 4/15 because that's the day I leave for my vacation to Mexico and I don't wanna drink if I'm pregnant...

5 years ago

I'm 1/2 DPO today too! Me and this site have different ideas of what day I ovulated. I actually got some major cramps for an hour, so I think I'm right and I'm 2dpo, but I play it safe and let the site have it's way and say it was yesterday. I've got some major UTI feeling this month. Of course, DH and I BD'd A LOT this month in the last week, so it might ACTUALLY be a bladder infection for real.

5 years ago

I think I’m 3 dpo today. Hubby and I only got to BD once, the day of my positive opk so not much hope for this cycle but I guess you never know!

5 years ago

Good Luck Erin :D Calvin you can override it and put in the date you Ovulated. I did that this morn. I am certain it was on the 13th. I had the pain on my left side for just a brief time. Hubs and I had sex earlier that morning too and on the 7th. They stated on Flo that my est O day was the 11th. I want a girl maybe the one on the evening of the 7th let the swimmers get there and stay :D I did not check the CM on that day. The day going to on the tenth had EWCM but hubs not able to do it. 7th was 6 days prior to Ovulation. the 13th seemed after it the cm sort of sticky. Who knows. I started having sensitive nipples late that night and today too,

BB i hope for a positive for you but I err on caution and not drink in case too early to test. Have a safe and wonderful vacation.

Shelly User image

5 years ago • Edited

The stab may been implantation :D I hope it was for you. :D Best of luck and prayers.

Shelly User image

5 years ago

6dpo here. I don’t have any symptoms which makes me feel out but know that it is still very very early. Fingers crossed!

5 years ago

Hey my af was 30/3 and lasts 4 days not sure when i ovulated this month but done the BD a few time the week of so heres hoping. Going with what this site says im 3dpo today. Ive felt cramping today like af but im not hopeful this month.

5 years ago

Yay mememe32! Hopefully it was implantation!

praying for my rainbow

5 years ago

Hey I am 4 dpo according to this page but I think 5 dpo .. not to much here other then dull crampy pains 2 dpo for 4 hrs and my boobs/nipples are very sensitive. Feeling some flutters today... ugh two is the worst symptom spotting like an crazed lady.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo