Community post

Question

Ovary pain question ..bfp ?

Hi ladies somethings bothering me ..did anyone have extreme ovary pain before a BFP or on CD 20 (my left ovary for the past 2 days is causing me jip) i had a weird positive OPK yesterday at the time the pain was there but before 4hrs and after 5hrs negitive opk ..then this mornings opk was there but faint ..i have not had this in my cycles before so confused ..any help ?

6 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I am 10dpo and had right ovarian pain last night while laying in bed. It last less than 10 minutes. Hoping these pains will lead to bro. Baby dust to you!

6 years ago

My very first pregnancy I had such bad ovary pain I could barely walk. It lasted for a few hours.

6 years ago

very bad ovary pain this late. Perhaps check with a doctor. You do not want the baby to be in the tube somewhere.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

I always have ovary pain the time of ovultion til 6 days after ovulation. Then clears up til af. My bfp cycle had the obulation pain during til 6 days then turned straight to af cramps 6dpo. I thought she was coming very early. Af cramps 6-11dpo then just slight cramps on and off now. 6w4d.

6 years ago

I also saw the test you posted. I would definately retest tomorrow. I saw a vf something.

6 years ago

Oookkkkk. So i was going through photo gallery and saw your eecent test. Then saw this question after the hpt pic and thought this was s new post. Just realized it was last months post but your hpt for this month looks like a vfl.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo