Community post

Question

HPT positive progress

Hello ladies! I am currently pregnant found out 3/5/18. I am unsure how far along I am. Ultrasound schedule for this Friday 3/23/18. My question is; if the positive line on a hpt is darker than the control what does that mean? Does the darkness give you an idea of how far along you actually are? I recently stopped birth control 12/2017. Had af 1/1-1/3/18. Had either af or ib 2/11-2/12. First positive 3/5. Not sure which af to go off of. Any input ladies?! TIA!

user submitted image

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I got tests that strong from 5 weeks have you done a clear blue digi with week estimator ..im thinking maybe around the 6week mark but all womens hcg is different some low some not ..cat wait for your scan. .eeekkk please post picture xx

6 years ago

I got tests that strong from 5 weeks have you done a clear blue digi with week estimator ..im thinking maybe around the 6week mark but all womens hcg is different some low some not ..cat wait for your scan. .eeekkk please post picture xx

6 years ago

They don’t sell the CB week estimator in my city anymore. They were recalled for inaccuracy. I’ve been so impatient waiting for Friday to come! I sure will post photos, thank you!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo