Community post

Question

Breast Question

Question. Has anyone else experienced their Breasts feeling weird? Like a warm sensation in their areolas and constantly being hard like their cold? They don’t hurt just feel different. Kind of similar feeling to when I was breastfeeding. Hard to explain. They don’t hurt just noticed my areolas feeling odd. TTC #4. Been off birth control since December. AFx2 since. But neg hpt’s. Wondering if this is some kind of side effect from coming off birth control. TIA!

10 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

Hello. I also started noticing how my nipples were always hard and not very cold in my tww plus I also experienced heart burn which I never experienced in my tww. When is your expected period?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Af is everywhere right now. After quoting birth control I had a regular period 1/1/18-1/3/18, then another odd af. It was just thick dark brown from 2/11-2/13/18. And nothing since. No spotting, nothing at all. So I’m just waiting to see if it’s af. Took a dollar tree hpt on 3/2 bfn.

6 years ago • Post starter

I had my iud out in dec had two periods now im having what i believe is an early miscarriage. .my hcg was pos but low then i started to bleed but now 3 days into the (heavy) bleed my boobs have started leaking ! ..it seems to be from what ive seen a common symptom after stopping birth control ..lots of women having breast tenderness engorged. .or tingling ..its possible u may be early pregnant x

6 years ago

Thanks for the input. Took a dollar tree hpt this am with FMU. Looks bfp to me. Light but there’s def a line with color. I’ll probably wait to test again tomorrow morning with a frer. Hopefully this is it! Very hard to decipher due to never having periods bc of bcp. And just coming off birth control in December.

user submitted image

@mvall3jo. I can definately see a faint of a line. I would definately test again with FRER in the morning and see if the lines come out darker.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks ladies!! Hopefully I’m not being toyed with! :))

Update* took clear blue digital and plus Monday and bfp!!! I wasn’t going crazy! Yay!

user submitted image

Congratulations mval3jo!!! How many DPO were you when you took the tests? What is your EDD?!!

6 years ago

@mvall3jo. Congrats.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you. I’m not sure about anything. I just got off bcp in December and had af 1/1/18. And what I thought was af 2/11/18. But. If it was af 2/11 idk how I’d get a positive this soon. So I’m guessing 2/12 was IB. Not too sure yet. Dr appt next week for an ultrasound.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo