Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

491 - 500 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria I got my Mirena IUD out on 3/6/18 (after having it for 3 years) and we started trying immediately! Our 4 y/o daughter was a total surprise so this is our first time TTC. It has been good so far, but the wait until 14 DPO is starting to make me insane. I say that knowing full well we have only been trying for a month and there are lots of women on here that have been trying for a lot longer, so please no one pitchfork me! I'm just an insanely impatient, ADHD, 30 year old who hates not have the answer now. I took frer tests at 9 DPO and 10 DPO (today) and they were both BFN. Rationally I know that it could still be early and I'm not out of the game, but I'm still feeling really let down. Anyone else relate to that feeling?

6 years ago

I think we can all relate! Luckily, i got my bfp a few weeks ago. Trying since oct. I have a 2yr old, 39 right now. Lol. Clomid and a bunch of supplements helped me. Never been able to conceive without clomid. The ttc months will make anyone crazy and anxious no matter how long they've been trying!

6 years ago

Congratulations @Kelliria! That is so exciting! Also thank you for the reassurance that I'm not the only one who feels insane during this wait time.

6 years ago

Had another BBT drop this morning which is 8 dpo. I'm questioning the first at 6 dpo because I took it about an hour earlier then usual. So far symptoms are not much different than AF except that they have been happening since about 2 dpo instead of right before. I am praying temp goes back up and that it means something good!!!

Missee

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Blood test came back negative today so I’m completely out of the game this month. Please keep me updated if there will be a January babies board

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that babybrd!!! Fingers crossed for next month! There is a jan board a lot of us are on - ttc January 2019 ... see you there

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that babybyrd. Ill keep you in my thoughts next month.

6 years ago

@babybyrd23. Truely sorry the test came back negative. There is one for January. It is called TTC January 2019.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Queen7 : how are you doing?

Right now I'm having strange symptoms and it's bugging me since I don't know if this is more possible pregnancy symptoms or PM's. I have had cramping but also an empty stomach feeling like I didn't eat enough along with pain on my sides, breast pain that radiates to my upper back at times. But I admit I usually get breast and cramp pain before AF but all these feel different. We shall wait & see.

6 years ago

Sorry to hear babyrd23 hope you get your next month.

Hi midnightrose3, I have been having the usual tender boobs but this time not so bad. I am bloated but I get that for af anyway. The tiredness did return last night and this morning but that could be because I went to the gym last night. My pain in the right side is still gone, which is stange as it only lasted for one day and great, as it was uncomfortable. I was feeling different last night.

3 more days to go.

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo