Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

391 - 400 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Happy Friday! Just checking in & reading updates. I have had so many headaches and so much dizziness the last few days... I hope I’m not getting sick! That would not be good!

I’m still waiting on a solid smiley on OPK. Getting frustrated because all the signs of ovulation are there.

to all!

6 years ago

@BB2018 - Keep taking it! It might work for you faster. We are all very different. If you don't conceive this cycle try taking it from CD1. I'm on my second cycle with it and I honestly use it over preseed as DH isn't a fan of the preseed.

I manged not to test this morning. I peed really fast so as not to be tempted too! I will test tomorrow, 14DPO, for sure. I've been constipated these past two days and the pregnancy probability thing thinks that's a good thing. We shall see. Breasts are still tender and I don't have any of my usual AF cravings yet. This could all be because I've been sick this week so I'm not reading to much into anything. Good luck to anyone testing and keep us updated!

6 years ago

i started today

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@Ryda086 - Started testing or AF? Are you 14DPO?

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 wow girl, I did not have your self control! Good luck tomorrow morning! to you!

@Kelliria ugh, I hate when Dr.'s make you more anxious than you already are. My first appointment is now 6 days away and I'm still pretty anxious. Fortunately my few symptoms never did go away fully, just decreased for a couple days and I *think* might be coming back? Everything is still pretty mild. Let us know what the Dr. says!

@dragonfly23 I've been curious... Do you have your baby bump yet?? I'm super curious when I'll start showing this pregnancy compared to last. DS turns 2 at the end of the month but it's not like I spent the last 2 years toning my abs back into shape haha

and to all testing soon!

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. I have a little bump but I am not sure if it's the baby bump or bloatedness because after I eat my stomach gets huge and then by the next day it's gone back down to being little. Other people have noticed it. I'm just looking forward to all the little kicks and hiccups. How are you doing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Question for you ladies that got your BFP so far: What DPO did you first test positive?

6 years ago • Edited

@midnightrose3. I started testing at 8dpo and got a very faint line. Tested everyday till blood test confirmed when my period never showed; which I expected it wouldn't. All my tests are posted on my profile. Please onow that everyone is different and implants on different days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Midnightrose, i was 9dpo on a walmart cheapie and it was pretty positive. Im sure i woulda tested + 7 or 8dpo, especially with a frer. With my dd, i tested the day of missed af and it was barely there.
Sheriskers, i should have numbers back in 2 days. I had nausea a few times around 3w4d-4w. My bbs are slightly tender. It comes and goes. Cant eat much cause nothing tastes good. Aversions?
Flamingogirl, way to hold out. I quit testing early in dec. I did test early this month because i had symptoms. Cigar smoke made my puke, my sense of smell on point. Cramping 6-9 dpo. Good luck!
I hope everyone else gets their bfps soon. Fx for all!

6 years ago

Hi everyone! I see some familiar names from this long journey! I have been on a hiatus from tracking (never stopped trying) for a long while. Still no bfp for us and we have officially passed our 1 year mark. Currenty waiting for AF to start. I am 1 day late but had a little spotting and bfn today so I am sure she is on her way. I officially made an appointment with my Dr for fertility testing which will be on may 2! Wishing BFPs & healthy pregnancies for all!!
Dragonfly & flamingo! I hope all is well with you both!!! Goodluck on your testing tomorrow Flamingo!
& Dragonfly, 13 weeks! So awesome! I am so happy for you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo