Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

451 - 460 of 618 Replies | Last Page

With the brown spec that i got at 8 dpo and then pink at 11 dpo that sounds a bit far stretched? Ha I'm my own worst enemy this whole tww is giving me grey hairs hahaha

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Also k8mcm88, there are 3 specific types of maca. Yellow, black (better for male fertility), and red maca (best for female fertility). I was taking 2tsp daily of red maca and my bf 2tsp of black maca. I conceived within a month of taking it. We also took the powder over the capsules. Ordered from amazon.

6 years ago

Thanks kellira I ordered the red maca in capsules so fingers crossed it works for me too!

6 years ago

Yea! I am anxious to see if it works for you. I read it helps boost progesterone. I used it the month i got pregnant with my dd 3 yrs ago as well. I take it while pregnant. My ob said she is ok with me talking it. I heard to ask dr about progesterone cream if you were on it. She said she would prescribe it but i am sticking to natural meds as much as i can. It is a dried fruit. The capsules would taste better. To me it has a distinct flavor I'm not too fond of.

6 years ago

I asked my dr about progesterone cream 2 weeks ago and she just said she had never heard of it and instead sent me for mor blood tests. I’m thinking I will need to get a new doctor lol. I’m not out for this cycle just yet, still haven’t had anything since that light pink spotting 12 hours ago so going to do a test in 2 days if still no AF. And if AF arrives that’s ok as my MACA Root and vitex is due to arrive tomorrow - I always feel better when I have a plan for the next month

6 years ago

Looks like you sleep as well as i do. Lol. Having a plan is a good idea. I did the same thing. I felt like a walking pharmacy but it worked!

6 years ago

Keep us posted on your test.

6 years ago

I really wish I had started temping before this cycle. I have no idea if this is a positive sign or just my norm! This TWW is exhausting.

user submitted image

Missee

6 years ago

Up is always good. Hope it stays up for you! Mine doesn't sink till 12dpo if I'm not pregnant.

6 years ago

Missee, as long as it stay up, it looks really good! As calvingirl said, mine never dropped until the day before my period. Mine had a dip or shot up when i wasnt pg, only this month, which was a bfp. Fx for you that it stays high!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo