Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 618 Replies | Last Page

katyfootballmomma - sorry the witch showed for this month. If I'm Oing as late as I think I may be, my EDD would be early December. So i will probably float between here and November till I work out what on earth my body is doing!

<a href=

6 years ago

Did that make sense?! I laughed after i read it.

6 years ago

Neomasie, pregnancy brain!! Lol. I get confused sometimes! Sorry, i meant k8mcm88, sorry af showed.

5 years ago

Hi katyfootballmama I started yesterday. I could have sworn I got a positive test on dpo 13 - 80% of the community saw it too. Only to have my hopes shattered the next night when the witch showed her face. So here we go again. Lol. Thank you for starting this group. It feels so good to not be alone. to all of us who are trying again this month.

6 years ago

So sorry to the ones who never got their BFP last cycle and had AF show up. Praying that this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone, this is my first proper month tracking, currently 3dpo, ttc baby number 3, decided December was best since, my babies were both over due, hope that's ok? Good luck everyone ???? xxx

6 years ago

Well, I'm with you all again in Dec. I've almost gave up and quit trying but i ordered a bunch of things to try off Amazon and decided to keep going.
@katyfootballmama, im sorry you're still here with us. I feel like I follow the monthly groups right behind you every month.
@bahamamama43, im so sorry. I saw the lines too, hun, it wasnt just you. Im praying for you. Feel free to message me if you want to. Im always here to talk.
@Mistique, hopefully you will O and get your baby, whichever month. Ill keep following the nov board just in case.
@lakarmw, glad to see you on here. Join us for the many emotions and great women to help get you through your journey. I know it helps me.
@dragonfly23, how ya doing, mama? The little bean doing good? When do you get to go back to hear the heartbeat?
Afm, I'm 2dpo. Been taking vit e and b complex, prenatal, flax seed, clomid, and preseed. Added red maca, royal jelly and wheatgrass. Started juicing again to help get my body back on track. I never got pregnant til 36 and i started juicing a year earlier. Stopped after my daughter. Now, I'm back at it. Ordered vitex but am holding out til i read more. I feel like a walking pharmacy already. Heard mixed reviews on it after i ordered it.
Vacation went well. I had a great time visiting my mom and dad. Mom took me and daughter, who is 2 tomorrow, to the beach and disney on ice. It took my mind off the tww. I literally started the minute i walked in the house. Been gone 9 days and wanted alone time with bf. Lol. He said the plane altitude and pressure brought it on.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. My little bean is doing good. Thank you for asking. I told my hubby the other day that this pregnancy will not be like my first one as I am a total grouch, moody, anxious and almost anything sets me off. My first pregnancy I was happy as can be, even in the delivery room I was calm. My boobs and nips hurt but they aren't too bad. My next ultrasound is April 3 and it seems so far away and I just want to hear it so I know everything is progressing smoothly. Hope this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Moving on over here! CD5 for me.

6 years ago

Hello, SheRiskers. Right behind ya. I call this, the calm before the storm. once i start bding it's all nerves and on edge til af shows.
Dragonfly23, i hope it smooths out for you. My 1st pregnancy, mmc at 13w, i was super sick. Throwing up all the time. I hope your moods get better. Feeling bad during a pregnancy is no fun.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo