Community post

Journal

Please Please Please!!!

Please temp stay up! Please EWCM go away! Please let's get this stupid cycle over with so I can start on CD1 again and TTC!

Another long ridiculous cycle, temp just a little higher than normal for the first half but I thought maybe that was because the heating is now on with it getting colder out. But if that was the case, I guess my temp rise would have been higher and it's very slight. I had EWCM for a whole two weeks, it was so annoying! Thinking surely any day I would ovulate and nothing. DH is away offshore so no chance of BFP this month, but it's been such a mess of a cycle I want to start fresh and hopefully it'll look better next time! Although, I'm feeling a bit hopeless about that. Stupid PCOS. I'm really worried we will struggle to conceive, with these long unpredictable cycles clearly my body trying and failing to ovulate and a very small temp rise if I do, it's just not looking good. I'm working really hard at losing weight, I have lost about half a stone so I was feeling really proud of that but it's just the tip of the iceberg so sometimes it still feels so pointless. My motivation comes up and down, I can manage really well at work but today I left my tiny healthy lunch at home so I'm really battling with myself not to go out and buy a sandwich and crisps! I know if I go to the shop that's exactly what I'll do but I can't just sit here and starve all day! Ah but I just feel like the weight is the key to all this, I'm sure if I could lose even a stone I'd be in a better place to fall pregnant. I need to focus on that BFP and go check the vending machine for healthy snacks, I work in Public Health so surely there will be something!

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo