Community post

Journal

I never know what's going on!!!

Every time I think I've got the hang of BBT tracking and understanding my cycles, it just does something specifically to confuse me! So I'm 14dpo, my chart shows a pretty obvious temp spike but it's been dropping gradually for days now and the past two days below the coverline, back to my normal pre-ovulation temps. I should be due AF, and certainly the BBT chart looks exactly like it should start any minute. It's always 14dpo and today, EWCM instead! What's that about?!?! I'm not pregnant, my temp just isn't high enough. I couldn't have ovulated later, my temp was too high then! Properly confused, it's so frustrating when things don't make sense!

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Ewcm is an estrogen surge, that with the very low temps indicates ur estrogen is where it should be for af to arrive. It's pretty normal to have fertile cm right before af arrives, u would also probably have a pos opk around now too. Just be patient, she's coming...unfortunately!
Hopefully next cycle is better news for u. Good luck! =))

7 years ago

Thanks for advice. Unfortunately still no AF? Really looks like I ovulated though so it's very frustrating! Temp started rising again but has been low for ages so really don't think I'd be pregnant, I guess maybe I didn't really ovulate and just had random temp spike for another reason? ! Argh so confusing!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo