Community post

Journal

WOW... BFP!!!

*** Thursday 9th July 2015 *** cycle day 30....

I'm totally shocked and amazed, this morning we went out and bought a test and it was BFP! After all we have been through and just having one falopian tube to be pregnant on the second monthis absolutely stunning!

I'm so glad but I cant really take it in just yet! We spent the day telling our parents and siblings but it still doesnt feel real.

Anything special we did in ttc?... I read that the man taking vitamin c can really help and he decided the soluble ones taste nice so has been having that. My expectation was so low that I was not stressed about it all, I was just hoping it wouldnt take more than a year! The other thing is before we started ttc I started seeing if I could predict ovulation and therefore my period date from my CM which most months I could! So I knew when I ovulated and DTD!

Symtoms before BFP?... mainly the usual pmt sysmtoms for me of being grumpy, clumsy and emotional. This month by the day my period was due they were strong. The main extra symptom is vivid dreams. I always had vivid dreams as a pmt symptom as a teen, but very rarely as an adult. The other one was last night I woke up super hungry at 2am!

Since the BFP... I feel like all sorts of symptoms are here now but seems a bit far fetched since Im only 4weeks along! I've been really hungry and my hips are aching a bit (I had bad spd/pgp last time). Also felt a bit weak and dizzy at times. Plus suddenly soooo tired!

I'm sure as it sinks in I can get more connected and excited! But for now I'm tired and hoping everything goes well and the baby will be healthy and happy! Also nervous about the morning sickness - I know it could be totally different this time but last time it was really bad from week 6 to 12!

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

5 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Congrats!!! :)

8 years ago

Yay!!! Congratulations!!

8 years ago

That's so great!! Congrats :). I had the most symptoms in the first few weeks so I believe it..lol..

8 years ago

Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

8 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm getting very excited! X

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo