Community post

Journal

Ti-red!

Cycle day 11 and brown spotting finally finished yesterday I think!

Soooo considering how convinced I was that I was having an ectopic pregnancy this second normal period has caused me to finally lie it to rest! Also, we didn't really sleep together last month and not during the fertile window so that also leaves my brain a lot easier.
The only weird thing is since this last period I'm very fatigued and tired, like Ive never been this tired before and not been pregnant. Cant keep my eyes open and any point and just feel like I have no strength to push through and get on with life! I have been burning the candle at both ends for the last 6 months and finally have reached the end of my taught modules at uni so I think Ive got that "finally finished" feeling where my body is kinda crashing, still have so much writing and reading to do but can hardly keep my eyes open! This morning even fell asleep for a bit watching tv with the kids!
The other thing that's annoying me is I feel like the period bloating hasn't gone down, I have to say I'm really proud of how well Ive done as Ive lost all the baby weight and have a healthy BMI of 22 so I'm doing fine, but my stomach is not flat! Today someone actually congratulated me for having another one on the way... (TT) so gutted and so awkward! From tomorrow I really have GOT to find some energy and at least do my pilates if not do some youtube aerobics or something! My sisters wedding is in 6 weeks and although the bridesmaids dress is quite forgiving on the belly I still want to look and feel my best!

Ive had a full on few days as my little boy who is 12 months is so clingy and so heavy and he just wants to be held but doesn't stay still at all! Don't know if its teething bothering him or what... but what I do know is that my back is killing!

Hope the ttc ladies are doing well x

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo