Community post

Journal

Ovulation at last?

I don't want to get too hopeful since I haven't ovulated in the past five months...but it's looking likely at the moment! But I've been fooled before so I'm waiting for the temperature rise. I'm desparate to see a high temp tomorrow morning and I know I'll be so disappointed if it doesn't happen. DH was in to get tested earlier this week, so we should have his results next week and I have my scan next week as well. So it's all a bit stressful. But yesterday was the first time I had used OPKs and it was positive, plus heaps of EWCM, low temps and really sore/sensitive nipples...sounds promising right? It's CD59 today, well kind of cause last cycle was annovulatory so I hadn't really had much of a period just a bit of spotting but I started a new cycle anyway cause the one before was already over 70 days long!

I just found out yesterday that my friend is pregnant. She is only 21 and they weren't trying, cause they still live with his parents and don't earn much...so I heard the news and apparently she is "okay with it". That could not be more of a slap in the face. I feel guilty for thinking that, but you can't help but feel jealous with everything we are going through trying to conceive. It's frustrating.

On the plus side I found out the other day that I've got a really fantastic new job, and I've been working so hard to get this position so I'm over the moon about that. I always felt that I wanted to do something career-wise before starting a family, but as I got older it just wasn't happening and I didn't want to wait any longer before TTC, so maybe everything happens for a reason cause if we'd conceived with no problems I might be six months gone by now and wouldn't have even gone for the new job! Every cloud has a silver lining I guess.

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Good luck ttc... ,n well done on your new job.

9 years ago

Good luck for ovulation and ttc this month :)

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo