Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 6

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Well we made it to page 15 again, so time to start another chapter! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I've been ttc #1 for 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and safely into the 2nd trimester!
Still sticking around cause I love these ladies and cant wait to see them get their bfps!!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 37 of 37 Replies

Dh is back home now... they still have no idea what caused it, but apparently after I left yesterday his temperate spiked even higher, then finally broke sometime in the middle of the night. He seems much better today, just a sore throat, a little lightheaded and some upset tummy (prob due to the antibiotics) They perscribed him a wide-spectrum antibiotic so hopefully that will take care of things. I really hope the worst is behind us and he will just keep getting better from here. FX!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi joy wow scary stuff. Your poor dh that sounds like a horrible ordeal for both of you to go through. Glad he is home now and things are looking better.

Cant wait to hear the gender!!!!! So cool!!!

Im 9 dpo and have a slightly upset tummy but no other symptoms. Just a waiting game.

Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Lol totally forgot to write its my anniversary tomorrow. We have been married for 6 years now. For the most part its been a happy 6 years and I still love my dh so much. We are going to a fun resteraunt and going shopping. Yay so excited!

Have a great day ladies!
Becca

11 years ago

Hi hun,

Happy anniversary!!

Yeah it was very scary.... he seems to be doing better, but his temperature still keeps going up and down. Hope this passes soon!!

I am so excited for finding out the sex! Tho dh being sick is really putting a damnper on it.. I really hope he gets better soon so I can stop stressing about him and start getting excited for my u/s!!

Anyway gotta go take care of the hubby. Hope you have a great day!

xx Joy

Hey hun, how you doing?

Busy week so far for me! Dh is feeling much better and is back at work today! (YAY!!) We had a nice bbq with the family on Sun for Canada Day, then yesterday we had some friends over. Today I am going to the gym, then grocery shopping, then off to my ultrasound to find out if we're gonna have a handsome little man or a pretty little princess! SO excited!! After the u/s we're gonna do a little shopping for baby, then going to see the new Spiderman movie! Tomorrow I have my doc apt where he will be taking me off my progesterone, then gotta get some laundry done and pack dh. He leaves Thursday morning for his month long work trip! SO busy!!!

Will let you all know what the gender is as soon as I can get on! And will also post some photos... looking forward to seeing my baby in 3d/4d imaging!!

xx Joy

Hi ladies!!

Well.... looks like I'm TEAM BLUE! It's a BOY!! Super excited!! I have already done some shopping for boy clothes today!! Photos are posted in my ultrasound album!

The 3D/4D was amazing! He looks like such a little baby already! It's crazy!! 10 days till I go for my diagnostic u/s and we'll get the "official" due date and all that good stuff!

Hope everyone is doing great!
xx Joy

Hey Joy - Yay!!!! Its a BOY!!!! So exciting, thats some fun news!!! Thrilled for you girl, really, I know you have been through a lot in the past. So I'm glad you are finally getting to experience all of these precious moments that you have been waiting for. Wishing you and your little one all of the best.

Bee - Hope you have a safe delivery when the time comes. Wishing the best for you and your little baby.

Aryian - Thinking about you girl and hoping your doing well.

Afm - Well I'm 99% sure af is going to show tomorrow or the next day. Neg hpt and no symptoms except for my usual af signs. So my 13th cycle has ended and still not preggo. I'm not crushed by this, but I am starting to accept the likely possibility that something is just medically wrong.

Dh and I have decided that we are not financially ready to start down the fertility treatment road right now. We live in the U.S. and we have insurance, but it 100% does NOT cover fertility treatments. It won't even cover the consultation visit to a fertility doctor. It won't cover preliminary testing to find out what is wrong and it won't cover fertility drugs which I'm told cost thousands of dollars. IUIs and IVF would only be a possibility if we paid out of pocket and we just are not able financially to do this. We are already in debt and can not take out more debt for fertility treatments.

So basically, I'm going to back off ttc for awhile. I'm not going to be on the website actively anymore, just becuz I feel its hurting me more than helping me at the moment. You ladies have been wonderful for me, I have enjoyed chatting with you and I wish you all the very best life has to offer. I'll check in now and then.
See ya
Becca

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo