Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 6

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Well we made it to page 15 again, so time to start another chapter! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I've been ttc #1 for 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and safely into the 2nd trimester!
Still sticking around cause I love these ladies and cant wait to see them get their bfps!!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

So I tested like an hour ago on 2 cheap dollar test. (Yes Aryian I'm totally pathetic). One was negative and the other one had something??? I posted it for fun.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test28416

I also posted my Frer from yesterday afternoon, super faint if its even there at all.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test28228

I don't know what to think. Either I have something or I've got some bad tests.

Hope everyone is having a nice evening.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - Ooo, I definitely see something on the cheapie... not sure about the frer, hard to tell from the photo. for you! Can't wait to hear if you test again!

Ayrian - LoL, thats so funny about your FIL! Hehe, glad af has finally left the building!! On to bding!!!

AFM - Nothing going on... dh has the day off and we are puppysitting. Should be a pretty lazy day! LoL!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Joy

Yeah their is def something on the cheap test, but I'm worried it could just be a bad test. I took two more cheap tests last night and they were neg. This morning I took another cheap test (which is all I have in the house) and their is a shadow of a line, but not very convincing. I did post it.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test28552

Anyway not holding my breath. I can see this being a total let down. Cant wait for this cycle to be over with. Today is cd 24 and Im thinking my period will come from cd 27 to cd 30 so well see.

Hope you have a nice day puppysitting.

11 years ago

Becca: You're funny - but hey we all have our week moments as we get closer to "dooms day" I do see a line on the cheapy but not on the frer. I do hope and pray and have my fingers, legs and toes crossed for you that the second line shows up loud and proud in the next few days. :)

Joy: puppy sitting can't be all that relaxing, but I'm glad you're enjoying it.

AFM: Bding has definatly started, but I'm trying to pace dh so he doesn't loose his drive once O time gets a little closer (next weekend). It doesn't help that I have had this week off and been at full access for him though. LOL.
It's a baking day today - if I can get rid of this headache. I am baking my dad's favorite cookies, some cherry bread and maybe something with blueberries. We have a lot of cherries and blueberries from last summer in the freezer that need to be used to make room for this years harvest.
It's been a stressful 48 hours for me though. I had a totally idiot moronic moment yesterday and gave my life information to scammers. Spent all day yesterday and this morning making sure my info was safe. I did get a call from my bank saying someone tried to buy an $800 plane ticket in France! UGH. Luckily, that information they had was already blocked and the bank didn't let it go through! I've been watching my credit report too. I just feel so stupid I let my guard down and it's all because I put some things on amazon.com to sell and thought that the last sale wouldn't go through because my information was wrong. UGH DUMMY DUMMY STUPID ME! Well, now I'm overly cautious and completely freaked out which = the headache! Happy friday, right?

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - Hmmm... hard to tell from the photo... still keeping my for you tho!

Ayrian - Yikes, what a pain in the butt!! Hopefully today is less stressful and you can get rid of your headache and do your baking!! Glad you guys are enjoying the bding! Hopefully he's still in the mood next weekend!

AFM - 14 Weeks today. Doing a bbq for my sisters bday today... should be fun. Hoping to go to a local fair today or tomorrow too... we'll see what dh feels like doing! Gotta clean my house at some point too.

xx Joy

Good morning, Ladies.
The weekend is done and so is my vacation. It was nice to have some time off. I'm looking forward to getting back onto a real schedule, although I know my dh and FIL will miss me during the day now. I''m in my fertile week now so bding will begin tonight to make us a baby!!!
btw: the party for my dad went great! So happy it went smoothly and I had such a great time seeing my side of the family, sharing food, stories and laughter! My dad loved it - he showed up and left with a smile.
Happy Monday everyone!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ayrian - glad you enjoyed your vacation!! And so happy that the party was a hit! Yay for fertile week!!!!! Happy bding you catch that eggie!!

AFM - Not much going on, had a nice weekend, busy, but nice. Today I am just being lazy... I have my youngest nephew coming here this afternoon so his mom can go on a field trip with her oldest sons class. Should be fun!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xx Joy

Hi Ladies

Joy cant believe you are already 14 weeks!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Aryian sorry about the amazon crap. Way scary, no wonder you had a headache. So glad to hear your party went well. Sounds like it was really fun! Good luck bding this week!

Afm taken a ton of hpts this weekend and they have all been negative. So most likely im out. Af will prob arrive tomorrow or wednesday. Really feel discouraged today, but there is always next cycle.
Becca

11 years ago

Becca - Thanks hun! I am pretty excited to be in the second trimester!! Everyone seems to disagree about when it starts... some say 12 weeks, ctp says 13, and some places like the bump say 14! So confusing, but now I am past them all!! lol!

Sorry to hear you think your out and that you have been getting bfns... still hoping af doesnt show!!

xx Joy

Happy Wednesday girls,

What a rainy few days! our place is right on the river, and I've never seen it this high!

Ayrian~ So glad your dad's birthday was a smash hit :) Happy bd'ing this week. My fingers are perpetually crossed for you. xoxo

Joy~ I know what you mean about the counting of trimesters! I was really confused about when the third one starts, since it kind of goes 12 weeks, 12 weeks, and then the messy rest :)
Here's a website I found which helped me understand why I'm confused: http://www.baby2see.com/trimester_calculator.html

Becca~ Sorry your tests played tricks on you! I saw faint lines on the cheapies... If AF had indeed showed, I hope she goes easy on you after that nasty trick.

Afm,
Not much new. It's SO rainy in southern BC, and we have a flood warning. Our house is set back, but the field is right on the river, and my dh is already obsessed with bank erosion, so he's walking out to watch the river at least twice per day. He's into environmental restoration, so he spends a lot of time maintaining the bank. I sure hope we don't lose any big chunks!

The baby was pretty lazy yesterday... hardly any kicks; but this morning I got lots of movement just as I was waking up. I guess it just has active days and lazy days like me :)

Anyways, I thought I would check in and say hello. I hope everyone has a great day and stays dry if it's raining where you are.
xoxo
Bee

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo