Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 6

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Well we made it to page 15 again, so time to start another chapter! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I've been ttc #1 for 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and safely into the 2nd trimester!
Still sticking around cause I love these ladies and cant wait to see them get their bfps!!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies!

Bee - Thanks hun! I will definitly check out that page! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! Hope you guys get some nice weather soon & dont end up flooding!!

AFM - Such a busy week this week & the weather is absolutely beautiful!! Heading out camping tomorrow so I'll be offline for a while! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Friends.
Just thought I would let you know that I won't be on the site for a while. Dh and I need to work a few things out and have decided to stop ttc. Thank you for all of your friendships, support and honesty. To all those who are preggers: So happy for you and pray that your pregnancies, deliveries and babies are healthy and amazing.

hugs, love and hand squeezes.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Happy Friday Ladies

Joy - Have fun camping!!!! Hope you continue to have beautiful weather.

Bee - Sorry about all the rain, ugh. Hope that river stays in check, yikes!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Aryian - I'll miss you girl!!!! Take care of yourself. Breaks are good and it takes the pressure off. Hope life is good to you during your break and I'll most likely still be here when you are ready to come back. I'll be here forever. . . . . lol.

AFM - af arrived this morning 2 FREAKIN DAYS LATE!!!!!! Yeah, my hopes were up a bit, sigh. Back to the beginning I go again. CD 1.

Have a fab weekend Ladies!
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

hi ladies!

Becca - So sorry to hear the evil witch showed her head. Is it not bad enough that she comes at all, does she have to play with our hopes like that and come LATE?? Thats just cruel! Hopefully this cycle will be a lucky one for you!

Ayrian - Sorry to hear you're taking a break. Hopefully given some time you will be able to get back at it and get a quick bfp. Wish you all the best & sending lots of love. We'll all still be here for you when you get back.

AFM - Had a great time camping this weekend! Weather wasnt ideal, Thursday is was WAY too hot, then Friday/Sat/Sun we're all kinda cloudy days with bits of sun. Rained a fair bit, but mostly while we were sleeping. Still managed to have a campfire every night. Missed a lot of crappy weather that we could see was JUST missing us (tornado warnings in some areas, & golf ball size hail in others plus thunderstorm after thunderstorm) So all in all our we really cant complain too much about the weather!! LoL! Thankfully no hail damage when we got back to the house, just a tree branch that fell down. Hopefully next weekend is a little sunnier cause we're going to a campsite with a beach!!

xx Joy

Hi Ladies

Joy - Wow your family is really into camping! Glad the weather wasn't too bad. Hopefully this weekend will be perfect for your camp-out on the beach. Sounds like fun.

AFM - Cd 5 and new plan of action. I've been reading up on this Alkaline diet, which is supposed to balance your ph level. It goes along with the thinking that maybe the girl's cm is too acidic for the little soldiers to survive. I was looking over the list of foods that make you more acidic and guess what that is ALL I eat. So I'm going to give this thing a try for a few months as a last ditch effort before we really step into all the fertility testing. I know preseed is supposed to take care of this problem as well, but I think maybe if I drastically change my diet it will really help. Oh and I will of course be using plenty of preseed. So yup, hope this plan of action works. We shall see. . . . . .

Have a great day ladies
Becca

11 years ago

Becca - I think that is a great idea, I am sure this new diet will also help distract you a little too. The whole concept makes sense, and it can't hurt to try!! hun!

AFM - Just spending the day getting ready for camping this weekend... forecast says it should be beautiful, but I'm pretty sure thats what it said last weekend too...

Having some $ stress right now... pup had to to to the vet to the tune of a few hundered dollars last week AND we got told he should be getting dental work in the next 6 months or so which runs upwards of $500!! Outch!! Things should smooth themselves out soon tho, as dh will be going away for work in a couple weeks and getting a bit of a bonus. Thank goodness! LoL!

xx Joy

Hi Ladies

Joy hope you had fun camping. Sorry about the money stress. Thats awful. Glad your dh is getting a bonus though. Can you feel your little bean moving yet?

Aryian thinking about you.

Bee how are you doing?

Afm found out yesterday my cousin who is around my age is pregnant with her 3rd baby. Luv her and im happy for her but I do feel sorry for myself today thinking about it.

Good news is I think im ovulating today. Cd 11 so im happy about that. Hope this is my month. Please, please, let this be my month.

Have a great day ladies!
Becca

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - Thanks hun, I had a great camping trip! :) Every once in a while I think I can feel baby move, but not sure if thats actually what it is, or if it's just gas moving around in my belly or something! lol! Should be able to feel him/her any time now though! (16 weeks!!) I have a doctors apt on Thurs so hopefully baby's heartbeat will still be good and strong, then after that I'll be booking my 3d/4d gender determination u/s!! So excited!!

Sorry to hear about your cousin, as happy as I am sure you are for her, it always stings when someone else gets pregnant when you're trying so hard, Hopefully you guys can bd lots and catch that eggie & you'll get your bfp in a couple weeks and the two of you can be preggo together!

xx Joy

Hi Ladies

Joy Did you get to hear little beans heartbeat today? Ill bet it was amazing. I cant wait to hear the gender. Thats super exciting! So happy for you girl. Glad camping went well. Sounds like a lot of fun. It does sting some when you hear someone is preggo with their 3rd kid, sigh. She is just the coolest girl, so I cant feel too mad about it.

Afm 3 dpo, boring. Had a nice day at home getting lots of laundry and projects done so im happy.

Have a great night ladies!
Becca

11 years ago

Sorry I know it's been forever...

Got to hear my babys heartbeat at the apt and booked my non-diagnostic gender derterminging u/s for Feb 3rd!

Cant really chat at the moment tho. I am exhaused.

dh got sick last night and it just kept getting worse, went to the dr this am, but the meds etc he gave didnt help. Dh kept getting worse and worse, vomiting, high fever, chills, sore head & neck, chest pain, numbness, etc. Finally we went to the ER and now they are keeping him over night. Unfortunately that means they sent my pregnant ass home. So now I am just sitting here worrying about him.

Gotta try and get some sleep.

Hope you're doing well!

xx Joy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo