Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 6

Hi ladies...

Well we made it to page 15 again, so time to start another chapter! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I've been ttc #1 for 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and safely into the 2nd trimester!
Still sticking around cause I love these ladies and cant wait to see them get their bfps!!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

37 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Hi friends!!

As way of introduction:
I'm Bee, 31 years old, dh 32. I used EPO for four or five months before getting pregnant with our first. We're keeping the sex a secret; although family members have a pool going, I'm not feeling really strongly one way or the other.

Welcome new EPO experimenters! I think it worked for me. I would love to hear your experiences...

I'm back from three weeks visiting with friends and family out east. I had a fantastic time, lots of good sibling time with my brothers, and my first baby clothes shopping in Montreal: Just three cute items~ a cute onesie and two dormeuses (those long sleepers that start like a top but end like an open sleeping bag with either elastic or snaps for easy changes in the middle of the night.

My ligament pain went away as I slowly regained my activity level by walking around the big cities.

And both my brothers got to feel the baby kick! In fact, even thought I'm not very big for 7 months, I can sit and watch my belly jump as the bean moves around. Sometimes it makes me queasy when it kicks toward my solar-plexus. lol.

Becca, Ayrian, Jamie, Joy, and everyone else who has been regular here: I missed you!!
I'll spend some time reading back, but for now I hope you are all healthy and well.

Ayrian, You dad's party sounds like a fun project :)
What theme or party ideas do you have?

xoxoxoxo lots of Love,
Bee

User Image

11 years ago

Hello and Welcome everyone!

I'm Ayrian
me: 37
dh: 38
TTC our first for 1yr 3mo
Had a m/c June 2011 at 4w3d
I've been using EPO for at least a year. It does help thin out my cm so I know that it's worth using it each cycle.

Joy: Thanks for starting a new thread! Our last thread had such great luck and I pray that this chapter will carry the luck to the rest of us! Congrats on your 2nd tri mark. You must feel so relieved and excited. Having your parents over for dinner sounds great. I'm going to try to see mine tomorrow!

Bee: Welcome back. So happy you had such a great time with your family! What a blessing that your brothers got to experience the kicking/jumping bean!!! LOVE It! The shopping sounds like you had a lovely time too!!!
Since my dad was born and raised on a farm and currently lives on a pig farm with my sister and brother-in-law, we are having a "Down on the Farm" Birthday party for him. It's a potluck - so we will have so much fun food there. I'm organizing and creating the decorations - I designed a banner that my brother is printing up really nice and some water bottle labels too. It will be a lot of fun. I just hope that the weather is nice enough that we can have it outside. It's just a small family gathering, but my small family gathering is actually over 20 people - that's what happens when parents have 10 kids! Anyway, very excited to celebrate my dad!!!

AFM: CD3. Just having a chill long weekend at home and working on a few projects for my dad's party next week. Hope everyone is relaxing and the sun is shining where you are, cause there are only cloudy skies here!!! UGH

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies

Im Becca 29, dh 28, ttc for about a year. Epo def helps thin out my cm so ive been taking it for awhile now.

Joy Congrats on reaching your 2nd trimester!!!!! So happy and excited for you!!! Glad your having a fun weekend.

Bee Yippee!!!!! Your back!!!! Glad you had a wonderful trip. Sounds like it was so much fun! So cool your brothers got to feel the baby kicks. Yay!!!!

Aryian Wow it sounds like you are planning a fabulous party!!! You had 10 kids in you family??? Wow, cant even imagine the chaos! Thats really cool though. Where did you fit in....older.....younger???? Glad to hear your having a chill weekend.

Afm around 7 dpo, but I really dont know for sure. Yesterday I could have sworn I felt some pinching and pulling/ cramps below my stomache, but who knows. I dont feel much going on today. Well see . . . . .
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

LoL, forgot to mention, this time getting preggo I got my bfp on my 1st cycle using EPO again, so it's worked twice for me!

Becca - Thanks sweetie! Yay for 7dpo! Keeping my for you!!!

Ayrian - I totally agree, hopefully this thread will bring a lucky bfp for both you and Becca! Glad you're having fun planning the party!!

Bee - Welcome home sweetie! Glad you had a great trip! And yay for your cute little baby items!!

AFM - Nothing new, having a lazy night to myself.... it's pouring rain here right now, so what else is there to do but lounge on the couch and watch tv with the puppy. (And do some laundry of course)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Good evening girls,

I'm home by my lonesome since dh is on a call. Making a vat of pasta sauce, doing laundry (Joy, we match!), and I just made some kick ass lemonade with my juicer!
It's just lemons and apples (I would do 2 lemons to every 5 apples... this batch I did three lemons, and I've got sourpuss face).
I tried it at a fresh juice stand in Montreal, and my brother and I went right out and bought baskets of lemons and apples to make it ourselves. SO refreshing! You can also add ginger or celery. YUM!

Today I walked to town with my pup to mail a letter, and was in the post office for three minutes before noticing he had chewed through his leash and was running wild all over the highway and into the gas station/store!! Argh! Puppies! A nice woman gave me a rope from her car so I could walk him home. He's still way too excitable meeting people and dogs for us to have made it without a leash. Next leash I get will have a chain part so he can't do that again!

How is everyone?
Becca~ hope that you're feeling well during your waiting game...

Ayrian~ Thinking of you sweetheart. I hope the party planning is fun. When's the big day again? Friday?

Joy~ I swear I thought of you while I was shopping in Montreal for baby stuff. I bet you would love my little purchases. xoxo

Jamie~ What's new? What does twins feel like?? Are you feeling movement yet?

Well, back to laundry :)
xo Bee

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies

Aryian hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Joy night at home watching tv sounds nice. I really need to do laundry myself. Lol

Bee juicer huh, that sounds like fun! Loved your story, what a naughty little puppy. Lol glad you found some cute baby things while shopping. Your going to need them fairly soon.

Afm Had a bbq at my parents house today. It was lots of fun. Also went shopping with my mom this weekend, which was lots of fun too.

Also I started another confessions thread here on ctp cuz I was missing the old one, but its having a slow start. Probably wasnt a brillant idea to start it on a Holiday weekend. (for those in the us anyways) if my thread dies im going to beg you Joy to start a new one, you have such a following on here. Lol Maybe I will just fill 15 pages by myself. Ill bet I could. Lol

Take care ladies!!!
Becca

11 years ago

Hi friends.

Becca: I did have a nice weekend - so nice I extended it until Friday! He He.. My bosses gave me most of this week off so, I'm happy to be soaking in the the mandatory vacation days. Hope you had a good weekend too!
Thanks for starting a new confessions. I started to write like crazy on it then got called away (FIL duty) and when I came back it was gone. So, I'll have to start over.

Bee: too funny about the dog. UGH they sure can cause some mischief!!!

JoY: Glad you're taking it easy and having some couch and movie nights... it's good for ya!

AFM: I'm in a much better state of mind and emotion today. I have been so down and depressed with AF showing this cycle - I was hating the world. I think that having some time off of work has really help and believe it or not, even some time to myself - people were still around but I guess I was being such a b* no one wanted to bug to me about anything - HA! So, I completely gutted our bedroom and did a massive spring clean and then watched movies: Zoo Keeper (loved it), Tried to watch Jack and Jill but got too annoyed so I turned it off and This Means War (really cute - loved it). So, AF is just picking up the last of her socks and will be out the door tomorrow. :)

Getting ready for my dad's bday party on Sunday! Can't wait. On Thursday, I'm going to make massive amounts of his favorite cookie: Oatmeal Raisin Walnut. I will have them as party favors and then also give him some that he can keep in the freezer and pull out when his sweet tooth is aching. :) I have already started with the decorations, now I can only pray it won't rain on Sunday! I would love to have this outdoors, but we will do with what we can!
Hope everyone is having a lovely day/evening!!!

Thank you for your continued support!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Ayrian - Yay for af finally packing her bags! Glad your in better spirits today, its amazing how down in the dumps af can get you Hopefully this will be her last visit for a long while though! I have high hopes for you hun! with the party, hope the weather cooperates so you can have it outdoors!

Becca - I think restarting the confessions thread is a great idea!! I found that thread immensely helpful during my 2yrs of ttc! I am sure the activity on it will pick up soon! LoL, dont think I really have a "following" on here, but if you ever want me to start one or anything I am happy to do it!

Bee - LoL, I am sure I would love the stuff you bought! I love baby shopping!! (obviously!) Yikes, glad you got a rope to walk the pup home! What a little bum... they are so funny when they're puppies! I had a dog we got when I was like 12 and the first time i took her for a walk she wiggled out of her collar and started prancing through everyones yards through the huge piles of snow.... she thought it was a fun game that I was chasing her!! LOL!

AFM - Another lazy night. Went to the gym this am with my Mom, now I am doing some more laundry (Seems never ending... oh wait, it is! Haha!) and watching movies. We watched the Lion King last night... apparently I can still recite the entire movie by memory! Haha!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

It's been a lovely day. Pretty relaxing. My FIL is having some back muscle spasms and pain so I showed him how to stretch - it was very funny to see him do the stretches and cracked me up when he asked me where I learned them and if I made them up by myself. He made me laugh - especially when he was he would see me touch my toes and he would twist and turn and bend his knees so he could touch his exactly like I did! Too funny.
Anyway, AF is out the door and out to visit her next victim. I'm so happy she is gone and so is dh. he he. ;)

I"m so happy that I have had this week off. I really needed some time, but I do miss the little toddler I tend. Can't wait to see him. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day/evening!!!

11 years ago

Evening Ladies

Joy yes the laundry IS â??never endingâ?? lol Im impressed your so commited to the gym. I should exercised more. Glad you had a nice movie night. You DO have a following! Lol your so modest.

Aryian So happy you had some time off work! Also yay for af leaving! Thats funny about teaching your fil to stretch. Lol So glad you had a great day!

Afm im about 9 dpo and no symptoms. Tested on a frer and thought I saw something, but dh cant see it. Probably just imaging lines, it wouldnt be the first time. Seriously spent an hour (literally) sqinting at that test in every kind of lighting I could find. Seriously going crazy! Finally decided it was probably neg. Im okay cuz I went shopping to cheer up and it worked. Lol
Becca

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo