Community post

Question

I'm only having 'high' readings on clear blue fertility monotor since chemical pregnancy last month?

Last month i found out i was pregnant only to start bleeding 2days later, i had been using the clearblue fertility monotor for this cycle, i am very regular (always ovulatie on day 13 after 4 'high' readings then two 'peak') but this month ive have 6 'high' readings and no peak, has this happened to anyone else after chemical pregnancy?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If you phone the number for the company they are very helpful and had dealt with this stuff a lot, they are very helpful and informative :)

~ Nissy ~ User Image

12 years ago

Hey hon, first, I am so sorry about your loss, I know that it's a terrible feeling no matter how far along you are. It is pretty normal to have a wonky cycle or two following any type of pregnancy. I had a chemical too and my cycles were a little off before they got back to normal. Keep testing, you will probably get your peaks a few days later. Same thing happened to me. It could very well be your levels returning to normal. The good thing is that after a chemical your chances of conceiving the next few cycles are increased so lots of baby dust to you!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo