Community post

Question

Could I still be pregnant 11days past ovulation but negative test?

I'm 11dpo today and was due AF yesterday, nothing has come yet so did a preg test this afternoon very week urine sample as had been p'ing a lot throughout the day, but test was compleatly negative. Could I still be pregnant or is it likely I'm out this month?

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

you could still be there always hope till af comes also ive had 3 pervious pregnancies which i dont get a posotive till im at least 10 weeks even with blood tests ect you can get false neg but not a false pos

11 years ago

I would retest in the morning with FMU. Good luck!!!

11 years ago

I would say that if your testing with a very good test such as frer then you probably are just late. I hate to sound like a downer but it gets irritating to hear the same ol, oh gee you may not implanted and such forth. givin that if you implant late at 11 dpo, take a test in 2 days if no AF, if it's still negative on a frer then I would say more than likely you are just late seeing as a really good sensitive test s these days can pick up scant amount of hcg. Or you can be like some woman who don't metabolize the hcg into their urine for some reason or other and not show on a urine but its pretty safe to say if you tested bfn with a frer or equally good test than it's neg

11 years ago

Thank you for all your answers, I'm sure I'm prob out this month but if no AF will test again in a few days, I just used a supermarket own brand test not a first response one.

11 years ago • Post starter

Still no AF!!!! What is going on? I has very small amount of brown blood on 13dpo, when I say small I mean only once when I wiped sorry tmi. Did a test the same day negative again, I am now 15dpo with no AF and no positive preg test. Very frustrating.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo