Community post

Question

My two best friends are pregnant and I'm still not?!?

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 2 years, with 4 early miscarriages, my two best friends started trying two months ago and have both fallen pregnant the same month and I feel soooo unbelievably jealous!! I feel like I want to cut them both out of my life because there already talking about what things they can do together with there baby's, they don't do it intentionally to upset me but I hate it. Why do they both get pregnant within 2 months if trying and I've been trying for 2years!! What's wrong with me! Feel so depressed!

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I completely understand where you are coming from me and my husband have been trying for 3 yrs to get 4 miscarriages now his 17 yr old sister is pregnant and having her baby Nov. 1, 2013. :( it's so hard to be happy for them and not want to hate them. I feel bad for being jealous but I can't help not to be. I have done every test under the sun and everything is fine with me and my husband is the same way. I just always want to cry.Try to stay positive, take a break from trying at least once or twice so you don't stress crazy. God will give us our gifts when he is ready. He has a plan for us. Stay strong and if you can't, have your husband stay strong for you.. everyone needs a shoulder sometimes. GL and God bless

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo