Is it possible to have implantation bleeding 10 days after positive ovulation test?
I had a positive ovulation test 11 days ago and we BD around those days, last night I had very very light pinkish bleed but nothing since, AF not due until Thursday? Is it possible that I could have been implantation that last after ovulation? When would a test show positive if it was?
2 Answers • 5 years ago
Hey! There's a new implantation calculator on here, and it says the average day for implantation is 9 dpo (I think the range can be from 6-12 dpo). The calculator says within 2-4 days of implantation you should get a + hpt. So, yes 10 dpo could definitely be implantation day, and I would wait a couple days to test. Best of luck to you :)
5 years ago
More Question posts
More posts by J-Lee1309
- Has anyone become pregnant from BD 6 and 1/2 days before ovulation?
- Sore breasts from ovulation until period, why?
- My breasts are so sore this month around ovulation but never normally sore at all.What does it mean?
- My two best friends are pregnant and I'm still not?!?
- Could I still be pregnant 11days past ovulation but negative test?
- View more...