Community post

Question

Is it possible to have all these symptoms and NOT be pregnant?

Hello Everyone, so im felling every symptom possible at the minute. Severe fatigue, dull back ache, UTI, sore boob, yellow CM, nausea. The list is endless. Now if i am not pregnant why i am feeling all of these symptoms? is it in my head? Please feel free to look at my chart and offer any advice!
xxx

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

it could be all in your head, very possible actually, try to relax and now look too much into "symptoms" they can be misleading, and cause confusion and heartache in the end, instead try focusing on getting healthier when you do fall pregnant, or getting other affairs in order, i do hope you get a bfp soon, i just hate to see ladies get so caught up in their ,symptoms only to be disapointed, good luck!

12 years ago

It's completely possible to have all those symptoms and NOT be pregnant. There were so many months I SWORE I just had to be pregnant based on all the symptoms. THe month I got my BFP, no symptoms at all. I think because we all want this SO badly, we overanalyze every symptom. Plus a lot of pregnancy-related symptoms don't show up until further along in pregnancy and many also are similiar to AF symptoms. Try not to read too much into symptoms, it will drive you crazy. It looks like you are only like 9 dpo, which is still pretty early and your temps are still up, so there's absolutely still a chance that you are, but keep in mind even with absolutely perfect timing, you still only have a 20% chance each month. I hope this is your month:-) Good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo