Community post

Question

Have i had an implantation bleed? 5 Weeks after miscarriage?

I just wiped after going to the loo Sorry (TMI ) and i had a sticky caramel blood tinged discharge. I wiped again and a little streak of pink blood, then nothing. I checked inside in case it was the start of AF and had NOTHING!!! I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago today, bled for a week and am still producing +hpt (internet cheapies) although clear blue digi with conception indicated i conceived 1-2 weeks ago,Now very confused. I have got to go back to the hospital and have HGC done on Sunday but surely they will go down as they were still at 100 on the 6/03/12. Did have pregnancy symptoms but dont you get these after implantation? ( hopeful but a realist) x

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You have a chance bc you have a high fertility rate after m/c. From what you said you are withim the time frame for ib (6-12 days post conception). You never know! Keep us posted after you go for test

12 years ago

I would have hoped that your obgyn would have tested until you were 0, my numbers went down so slowly that it took two months to be completely done. If you never stopped having pos htps then you were likely not down to 0. I had two week long bleeds until I had the AF that counted at the end of January where I was back to normal.

12 years ago

I'd agree with the high fertility rate after m/c but you still needed to have hit 0 to ovulate. If you were still at 100 on the 6th and you didn't have an AF after that, it is unlikely. best of luck to you though.

12 years ago

I think the positive you are getting could be HCG hormones remained in your blood since you had a miscarriage. I had those hormones when I had a miscarriage for 2 long weeks. I had a blood test and I could follow it in my home doing PG test each 3 days until I get a neg. Before I get my period after my miscarriage I was spotting on and off ( during workout, sex, ..) When I got my period it stopped. They say you are fertile after a miscarriage but as you said you were 100 couple weeks ago. If you had your hcg lowed to 0 after 6/3/12 You could had ovulated right after that and become pregnant if you had intercourse. So it is very complex to determine.. Just God knows:) Everything is possible be patient and wait few more weeks to test again.. If you are pregnant your hcg will double and the same test will accuse more weeks.. Good luck!! baby dust :)

DoRi

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo