Posts by kirsty1072

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Is it possible to have all these symptoms and NOT be pregnant?

Hello Everyone, so im felling every symptom possible at the minute. Severe fatigue, dull back ache, UTI, sore ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

UTI ALERT at 7 DPO

Hello everyone, Has anyone had a UTI in their TWW and found out they were pregnant? I am 7 DPO and have a ho ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Please could someone look at my BBT chart and help me out a bit?

Hello, this is my first month of charting properly, i temp at 5am every morning, On CD 20 i had a +OPK and had ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

CAN I BE COMING UP TO OVULATING AT CD 11?

Hello everyone, i am really new at recording your cycle i have just been really lucky with getting pg. However ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

BBT COVER LINE

Can any one help me who charts their temp. All i would like to know is how i input a cover line. I am new to c ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Have i had an implantation bleed? 5 Weeks after miscarriage?

I just wiped after going to the loo Sorry (TMI ) and i had a sticky caramel blood tinged discharge. I wiped ag ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CAN YOU GET PREGANT AFTER A M/C IF YOUR HGC ARE 100 AND NEVER WENT TO 0,HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS

Hello, i had a m/c on the 10th Feb 2012 and was just wondering if it is possible to get pregnant again when yo ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Could i be pregnant 2 weeks after miscarriage?

Hello, I had a miscarriage on 10/2/12 and i bled for 7 days.I had sex again on the 18/2 and 23/2 February and ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL WITH CONCEPTION INDICATOR IN HGC LEVELS

Is anyone able to break down what the HGC levels are for each stage of the C/B digital with conception indicat ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages