Community post

Question

BBT COVER LINE

Can any one help me who charts their temp. All i would like to know is how i input a cover line. I am new to charting and this is my first cycle doing it. Does it do it automatically?
Thank you

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Your chart is hard because you started charting late in your cycle but it does look like you may have O'd. The program will generate the coverline for you. It bases it when you have a temp increase of by .4 (i think thats the number ) and then it looks at the hight of the previous 6 temps and draws a line .1 above the highest of those temps. Do you know how long your cycles usually are?? You had a ice decrease with a really nice temp spike but it won't generate the coverline since there wasn't enough marked temps. For now I'd stick with sharp decrease as your O date and welcome to the tww wait :)

12 years ago

My bad I had looked at the wrong chart! It will set it automatically. You'll see a decrease then an increase of again I think .4 degrees then it will create your coverline. Your temps need to stay about coverline for 3 days to confirm ovulation. If you want check out fertility friend they have a gallery of charts you can look at so you can see some of the patterns. Sorry I can be a real blond sometimes :) Best of luck!

12 years ago

It can do it automatically, it will take your three average temps before ovulation I belive, so looking at what you have on your chart right now best guess is 97.3 but that might change. I would see what the program does after you ovulate but maybe keep that 97.3 in mind.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

12 years ago

Thank you very much you have been really helpful, fxd for a BFP this cycle. x

12 years ago • Post starter

You definitely have not ovulated yet. But your also only on cd10. Michelle2879 has it right about how it determines the coverline. .1 above the highest of the previous 6. Its not the average of the past 3 temps.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo