Community post

Question

sex before ovulation

so my last period was december 23, and the ovulation predictor said i should have ovulated the 6th of january. we had sex the 1st though..is there still a chance of being pregnant?

22 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Answers | Last Page

yes i think there maybe a good chance you may be preggers, they say its good to try for a baby 3 days before ov and up to 3 days after ov, good luck x x

13 years ago

candybones...my last period was dec 23 as well and was due to ovulate on the same day...are you having any symptoms? i feel like im having every symptom in the book but trying not to set myself up for disappointment. keep us posted....we would be due on same day if we were both prego...good luck to u

13 years ago

wouldnt three days before ovulation have been january 3 though? we did have unprotected sex that day, but he didnt get off inside me

13 years ago

but wouldnt three days before be the 3rd of january? we did have sex that day but he didnt get off inside me

13 years ago • Post starter

oh yes i am having lots of symptoms, today im am having a dull ache from my hip all the war down on my right side. been feeling nauseous a lot, but i havent thrown up, i usually just have a little burp in my mouth. i am tired alll the time. i could sleep all day wake up and then still be tired and nap later. i also had some creamy discharge yesterday. weird little pains everywhere. nose started running today also. boobs are getting a bit more sensitive. seems like the symptoms are growing everyday. please keep me updated on you also! :))

13 years ago

im having all the same symptoms...they r not all in my head...the waiting game is killing me...i want to know now...lol. good luck i hope we r prego buddies.

13 years ago

when are you going to test??

13 years ago

im trying to hold out till at least monday if not till day period is due but it is really hard and to be honest i dont want to see a negative cuz i tested to early...each negative is totally heartbreaking....im keepin my fingers crossed for both of us. when r u gonna test?

13 years ago

well i have a test in my drawer right now and i realllllllly want to take it when i wake up. buut i'm also scared to see a negative. maybe i should test monday too and we can let each other know what happens! do you know anything about what the discharge is suppose to look like if its a pregnancy sign? today is the first day i actually got a glob of it.

13 years ago • Post starter

ive read sooo many different things about the discharge. i got a couple globs of it yesterday thoughought for sure my period had come early. i just feel different today in my tummy but again im afraid it could all be in my head...i hope not. as hard as it is to wait lets both test on monday...i hate waiting but i know i cant make things happen sooner then mother nature allows. still have my fingers crossed for us

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo