Community post

Question

sex before ovulation

View Full Post

so my last period was december 23, and the ovulation predictor said i should have ovulated the 6th of january. we had sex the 1st though..is there still a chance of being pregnant?

22 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 22 of 22 Answers

im sorry it was negative, but as long as af hasnt come there is still hope! i havent gotten my period either...my cyle is so random. D: ugh. so i dont even know when to expect it. its gone up to 40 some days before!

13 years ago

Hey candybones...how r u? Just thought id give u a quick update with me. I had one day of light bleeding 3 days before peripd was due with brown spotting the next day. My boobs r still sore, still nauseous after eating, and still getting hotflashes. Cramping has stopped and no more spotting hpt had faint line last nite but could be an evap line....i just dont know what to think...trying not to get my hopees up but keeping my fingers crossed...will test again in a few days. So thats whats going on with me...how about u?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo