Community post

Question

sex before ovulation

View Full Post

so my last period was december 23, and the ovulation predictor said i should have ovulated the 6th of january. we had sex the 1st though..is there still a chance of being pregnant?

22 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Answers | Last Page

yeah you're probably right lol waiting is best. im just scared that maybe i miscalculated everything since my period does like to move around sometimes. like, im thinking maybe i am just now ovulating. i decided im going to go out and buy an ovulation test to see if i am or not. but no hpt! that stays in the drawer. i just realllly want to rule out possible ovulation since i cant try for another 5 months. my man went away for military stuff =[ boo.

13 years ago • Post starter

ive read on many different sites that an ovulation test can pick up hcg in ur system giving u a positive result for ovulation when really ur pregnant...thats just what ive read. it will be awhile before i get to try again as well cuz my man suddenly decided to go back to school and wants to wait if we werent successful this time. this is so tough and i hope we will be having october babies .

13 years ago

well i just took the ovulation test and it was neg. so i guess thats not what the big glop of stuff was from :/ idk im really confused now and getting my hopes up a little more. ahhh. im sorry you'll have to wait awhile too. :( hopefully we get really lucky this month!

13 years ago

I still keepin my fingers crossed for both of us..only two more days till testing

13 years ago

ooohh we can test in two days??? yayayayy

13 years ago

Im startin to get a lil disheartened cuz it seems my symptoms have all disappeared except my tummy feeling a lil different. However with my previous children I dont remember any real early sypmtoms in fact my first.sign was someone in my everyday life got morning sickness around time period was due so still have to wait and see.

13 years ago

its funny that you say that lol because it seems that all mine have disappeared as well! hm well i guess we will just have to see.

13 years ago

Hi candybones how r u feeling today? Did u test? Im gonna test tomorrow morning cuz the weather is bad here. But heres whats goin on with me. Im still crampy and have been since 8th, boobs still sore, vivid dreams, woke up with nite sweats last nite (which I never do) my temp is still around 98.4 (my norm is 97.6). And my friend who I talk to every day has been nauseous last few days. I hope these r all good signs for me. Still keepin my fingers crossed for us. Keep me posted.

13 years ago

awh those all sound like really good signs! best of luck to you! i tested yesterday and it was a negative :/ i think i misscalculated everything, as i think i may just now be ovulating. my cycle is all over the place. :/ i do hope you have good news for me about yourself though!

13 years ago • Post starter

I tested and it was negative as well but my period isnt due for another 4 days..i have a 30 day cycle so im hoping its still too early. I will keep u posted as I hope u will me

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo