Community post

Question

gross gross gross! snotty goop?

Okay this is going to sound totally gross and way tmi but i don't know what to think. Okay, so i went to the bathroom and then after i left the bathroom and walked away i felt wet and i went to the bathroom again and omg there was a puddle of snot like goo sitting there. like a pudddle. is that ovulation stuff or pregnancy symptom? oh, someone please help im so grossed out.

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

where r u n ur cycle?

13 years ago

It all depends on where you are at in your cycle. If you are near ovulation time, it could be ewcm. If you are in your luteal phase and past 6dpo, it could possibly be some of the cm that creates the mucus plug that will be there throughout your pregnancy.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

same as previous poster, but an additional thought - If you've recently had sex, sometimes it takes a little while before some of the semen comes back out... Isn't the human body wonderful... :P

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo