Community post

Question

mucus plug forming possibly?

today when i went to the bathroom (sorry tmi) after i was done peeing well i thought more pee was coming out but it wasnt i wiped and there was sticky white discharge didnt smell and i look in the toilet and there was cloudy white stuff mixed in with my urine. (sorry sorry tmi i know!!!) so i thought i was ovulating late and got upset and looked up stuff about it and i heard that it could be the mucus plug begining to form and discharge would be normal? that the only occasion of discharge ive had. (not ever, just now) also before all that i had been having dull pains, not hurting or anything just enough to know they are there on my right side in between my hip bone and rib cage.
what are your thoughts about all this? this is the first time ive heard of the mucus plug forming and whatnot.

1 Answer • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

If you don't normally have CM after ovulation it could be a good sign, whether it is the mucus plug forming or not:)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo