Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

281 - 290 of 292 Replies | Last Page

CD16 - EWCM, high soft cervix BUT a negative OPK. Hmmm do you get + OPK before or after EWCM usually? I'm not due to OV til CD 21-28 could I just be having early EWCM?
I never usually do OPKs

ah poop! page 15 already

I'll see you all on the new thread lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

how is everyone doin ive been mia lately cuz my dad is home for the next week or so and he doesnt have a vehicle so ive been running him around.
so im 3 dpo and so far nothing but few cramps here and there and sleeping like a rock at night.

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I have been MIA but its because I have a lot going on....

I started having pains in my stomach on saturday so I went to the hospital, I got to the u/s and the tech turns to me and asks me how far along am i? I was in complete shock and said oh im not pregnant, thats when she turned the screen to me, showed me a picture and played a heart beat!!! turns out Im 18 weeks pregnant!!! No wonder I have been putting on weight!! I never thought to test because i kept getting AF! Turns out the pains are normal and just my growing uterus!! haha!! So my due date is October 4th and Im now doing a whole bunch of running around for tests and stuff I would have done up until now! hehe.

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

quirkmomhopes - OMG!!!! That is like awesome news!!! eeeeeeeeeek wow!!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Oh my word Jenn!? That's crazy exciting! Thats one of the stories you hear about but always wish it would happen to you! I love it! A big congrats to you! You're almost half way done! yay!!!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Snow - if the shot works why not of course you may not need it. Usually testing 14dpo will give you a result but are you sure of when you ovulated? Btw my names Linda

AFM- Had my ultrasound today at 11CD and was told I have two follicles that are mature...19mm and 20mm. They did blood work to see if there is an LH surge. I go back Friday for another ultrasound to see if I ovulated and if no then I'm supposed to get a trigger shot.

Does the trigger shot hurt? How long after the shot would I ovulate? I normally have a 26 day cycle. If it takes 40 hours after the shot I would be on CD15 of a 26 day cycle. The doctor said that since I was on clomid my cycle should extend to the regular 28 days? Anyone else had this before?

12 years ago

Jenn that's amazing news. It is straight out of believe it or not! So happy for you and DH. Keep us posted as this gives us all waiting hope.

12 years ago

momma: it is isnt it!! I thought the lady was crazy when she asked me why I didnt tell anyone I was pregnant!!! We are absolutely on cloud nine!!!

Nicole: Thanks!! It definately was a HUGE suprise!! I feel like I have missed so much time!! I still havent completely got my head around it yet!!

Elle: Thanks... it is definately insane!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Yikes I am slacking... gotta start a new thread!! But first....

JENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! So excited for you!!! I'll reply more on the next thread!!!

This is officiailly the End of this Thread!!

Please join us on the new thread:

BYOB: Let's Make Some Babies!!
(I know, the title isnt all that imaginative, but we've had so many threads now its getting difficult to come up with new names! lol)
in the 2ww general chatter section

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=10852

Hope you see you all there!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

OMG Jenn! That is so crazy! Congrats and a happy healthy..I guess 4 1/2 months to you! You've made it through the scariest part of pregnancy and you didn't even know it. I love it!

Mamma - I don't know anything about that stuff, but good luck to you! I hope it works out.

Elle - I've gotten EWCM before I've gotten a positive opk before. I want to say it was about 4-5 days before the positive. Keep testing and BDing.

AFM- 7 or 8 dpo. Usually I go by the lower dpo, but I am really anxious this cycle. I might just trade up to 8 dpo. :) Nothing really to report, but I have found that the cycles I don't have symptoms I tend to become pregnant. FX'd.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo