Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

181 - 190 of 292 Replies | Last Page

no we are just gonna stay in and watch a movie with my kids if he dont work all day

12 years ago

Hello ladies!

Happy Anniversary Brittney!

Jil: Sorry that you're still in the hospital but yay for getting to bd! I agree that would be an awesome conception story!

Joy: Mmm s'mores! Did you say that was in your back yard? (sorry can't scroll back enough) If so, it sounds like you have a fun back yard! My SIL sometimes has pretend campfires and does microwaved marshmellow s'mores in her house with the kids. haha. Just NOT the same!

Elle: Maybe you can start a new thing in the UK with s'mores! I'm excited to hear how your appt goes! Hopefully the strange cycle means that you're actually pg! I'm sure they'll do a test there, they always seem to push doing that.

Caitlyn: I'm glad you're enjoying your dance class! And yay for dh being home and getting in some bding just in time to catch that egg!

everyone else this cycle

AFM: the shower went great yesterday! I kept some of the decorations I made so maybe I can use it myself if I ever have a boy! I am cycle day 8 today and waiting to O. I usually O between cycle day 12-14. So I should be entering my "fertile" period soon! Yee ha! Excited to start bding! Its been almost 10 months since we were able to try (exactly 7 months since mc). So it feels kinda new and exciting! Last time we were ttc we didn't use preseed or EPO so hopefully that will bring our sticky bean right away!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Wow, there was three posts in the time it took me to type my 1 post. haha! I'm watching my niece and her and my dd are having trouble sharing so I'm distracted constantly dealing with that issue.

Joy, sorry about a sick nephew! I'm sure some auntie snuggle time will do him well!

Brittney: yay for a lazy day at home watching movies w/ the fam! Hopefully he doesn't have to work!

Mommaforthe4thtime: Welcome! Hopefully Clomid does the trick for ya this month and you get a healthy sticky bean!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

yay you're all up! lol

Yeah I caould trey introduing s'mored here

woah! ^ spelling? messed up much lol?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Well it's Monday afternoon here in Texas and I hate Mondays! My alarm went off this morning and I had a severe case of the grumpy Mondays all through the morning until lunch.

Now I'm feeling a little better, then I glanced at my calendar and noticed all my ttc dates I have marked: when to start opks, when I'm fertile, when af is due, and with that my grumpy Mondays came back! I don't remember who posted before about ttc and pregnancy being all about waiting, waiting all the time. Well it sucks! I want to be one of those women who just thinks and she's pregnant! But I'm an optimist at heart so there must be a benefit to going through all this versus being a "fertile mertle" if I could only think of one right now...

That's me, here in the wide open, empty expanse of CD 5 with no O in sight

Lindsay

12 years ago

I agree waiting waiting waiting. It's like the clock never moves. My husband says that if it was so easy than maybe we wouldn't appreciate the blessing so much. You know what I say to that - that's a lot of hooey in his shrink talk...
I love him and I know that it's not easy on him too but I'm sitting here watching everyone else go "oops" while we are actually wanting this.
Sorry just needed to vent.

12 years ago

I agree. I was always so careful afraid that one mistake and I'd be pregnant but little did I know it'd be so hard.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Elle - well????!!!!!!! How did it go?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Greetings girls, just got home from my appointment at the infertility clinic.... well here goes:

My appointment lasted 45 minutes.
I was the only woman in the waiting room alone - take your partner if you're going lol.
I saw a nurse and there was another woman/nurse there with her.
First She asked me questions like:
How long my cycles were?
When was my last period?
What is my bleeding/cramping like?
Did I have any previous pregnancies?
Did I have any irregular bleeding/pain during sex?
Have I ever had any surgery in the abdomen? c-section/temination etc
How often do I have sex?
How long have I been TTC?
Has my partener Fathered any children?
Has he ever had a hernia/operation of the testicle region?
Does he have premature ejaculation?
Do we suffer any difficulty having sex?
Have I ever had fertility treatment?

Ok, from then I had and internal examination and 3 swabs done of the high vagina and cervix. These are to check for infection.

I also had a blood test to check my FSH - ovarian reserve.

The Nurse went to talk to the consultant who has oredered the following tests:

Blood tests to check LH/progesterone on CD3, 21,28 & 35
An ultrasound to look at my wonb & ovaries
And HSG dye/xray test to check for tubal blockages
Semen analysis on my Husband.

So I have to wait for my next cycle and have my LH day 3 blood draw and call gor my HSG xray between CD7 & 10 as they can't do it when you're bleeding or there's a possibility of pregnancy.

DH has to do his Semen sample and get it back to the lasb A.S.AP.

The next consultancy to get test results back and discuss next move is July 2nd.

Oh and I did a HPT and I'm NOT pregnant, so onto JUNE!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I've been away from my computer for three days at a friends 30th birthday party and I see I've missed a lot of chatter.

Elle - Wow, it sounds like they covered/or will cover a lot of bases. I sure hope they are able to help.

AFM- I'm CD14 since my m/c. I am just starting to use opks and so far nothing. I know a m/c can screw up your cycle so I'm not expecting much, either O or AF. I've been having AF type cramping, which is odd at this time. I didn't think you could get AF this soon after a m/c? Oh well, we'll find out.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo