Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 182 Replies | Last Page

So ctp changed me from ovulating on cd 17 to ovulated on cd 25 :/ So if that is the case I have no chance this cycle :( :( :(

User Image

8 years ago

SuperMom2- I know, right? This is excactly why I tell myself each time that I am not going to symptom spot but then the next cycle comes and I am a good girl till like 5/6dpo...then the crazy starts. (sigh). And its awful when your pms symptoms start changing from cycle to cycle because then you just don't know what to expect. If only patience was easy. Fingers crossed for us.

8 years ago

Trying: If you can next cycle, try and use opks throughout your cycle. It might it tell you exactly when you ovulated like bbt does but it will show the attempts your body is making at ovulation and therefore your better windows. This is how I figured out I ovulated late this cycle (see my chart). Fingers crossed for you.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Congrats Cristy on your BFP!!!!
Hey ladies!!!!!
I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas with your families! Mine was incredible but also very different because its my first Christmas since losing my dad. My kids definitely made each day easier for me. I love Christmas but I must admit Im glad its over....which is so unlike me. I've already taken down ALL of my Christmas trees and decor. I guess Im just ready for the new year and a different scene. Lol

Here's the latest with me...
I'm on cycle #2...trying for baby #4!
I used clearblue easy advanced ovulations tests and preseed this time around. I ovulated December 23rd. Today I'm 6dpo...I've been having sore boobs and mild cramping off and on for the past week. The cramping has been alot less than last cycle. Today I had a TON of creamy cm...very unusual for me to have sooooooooooooo much. Wowzers! I'm trying to relax more this cycle and not go crazy with each symptom that pops up....but its so hard not too! Ugh!
I plan to start testing next Tuesday at 13dpo. AF is due January 8...hoping she stays away!!!!

Wishing all of you the best of luck this cycle!!!!

8 years ago

tested today and got a bfn at 11dpo. because i got watery cm this morning and thought it was a sign. haha

oh well, it ain't over till it's over. now i'm determined to test only when af doesn't show on time. so i'm just gonna relax and enjoy the new year.

lots of baby dust to everyone!

8 years ago

Well this my 1st COMMENT EVERRR lol....I just been stalking???????? Google on my cycle lol and comparing...but anyways, hi everyone I'm Dina age 23 with a 4 and 5 year old girls lol so me and my hubby trying for a boy....last mp was Nov.23rd, and now it's Dec.30. So I'm on CD39 dpo17...nothing but bfn's but not losing hope because the didn't come yet...I would put my symptoms but I feel as if that would be writing too much. But what really stands out is my breast ???????? . So I'm taking a blood test today (soooo nervous) but it's all worth it.

O yea, and no spotting just cramping at 7dpo, 15dpo that's it

8 years ago

Hi, I'm on cd 7 of my 16th cycle ttc. I have a ds 6yrs and dd 10 yrs from a previous marriage, and a step daughter 3 yrs. DH and I are trying for a boy. Neither of us had any issues with ttc before so I'm unsure what's taking so long. We are trying for three more cycles, if we don't have any luck DH is going to have a SA. I am currently an apprentice midwife, so pregnancy and birth are everywhere I go. Oddly enough it only serves to give me hope. Best wishes to us all for 2016 babies!

8 years ago

What test did you use Supertinycat? I'm still getting negatives on Internet cheapies and a digital I took today but the 2 frer tests have both given me a bfp. Sending you lots of baby dust xxxxx

User Image

8 years ago

So 10dpo today and BFN ..

8 years ago

I took a hpt yesterday... after a couple of minutes I didn't see a second line so I put it up and forgot about it... This morning I looked at it and there was a second line.. Probably an evap right? I never seen one like this.. usually mine are stark white and stay that way after they dry.. So anyways.. I put some water on it and the line did not go away. I read somewhere that if it was an evap that when putting water on it the line would disappear.. don't know how true that is..
I guess I better just buy a few more tests...

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo