Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 182 Replies | Last Page

I've never been so happy to get AF. It's been approximately 4 weeks since I passed everything and I woke up this morning to AF.

I'm relieved that my body has returned to normal and that we can start TTC again.

I will be temping, using clear blue digital opk and evening primrose oil before ovulation. This time I'm just temping to confirm ovulation instead of pregnancy.

to everyone ttc

8 years ago

Everything is ok, I tested with ic opk strips and they comfirmed my ovulation, I also recorded my bbt. I found out what was the problem... I had 2 clearblue opk strips left from previous cycle, I used them with the previous monitor and then I continued with the new one strips with the new monitor . For those who use clearblue advanced monitor and you have some opks strips left from previous cycle just use them with the new monitor only!

8 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm back to trying again after miscarriage in April I'm on 2dpo today so hoping for my bfp on new years eve! Baby dust to all here's hoping for lots of September babies!

User Image

8 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I tested this morning 10 dpo and bfn...guess I'm out this month! Best of luck to everyone else month

8 years ago

I'm officially in the TWW now (2 dpo). I'm acutally kind of glad that the timing is working out the way it is. Between Christmas, my birthday, and new years, I won't have nearly as much time to symptom spot and stress about whether this is the month. Hopefully all the distractions will make the time go faster

8 years ago

Shadia- with my 2yr old I had a bfn at 10dpo but got a bfp on 11dpo morning

Happy to see all the ladies moving on and being able to continue TTC lots of dust ladies

Cd17 and my OPKs finally came in the mail. Took one right away and it was positive! (Image in my gallery) . We BD'd Friday and Sunday but hubby will be working he next three nights, and kids are on winter break so we probably won't have any time to BD again today or tomorrow. So we have to hope this weekends Bd was good enough.

8 years ago

Hey ladies!!
I'm CD15 today. Used my clear blue advanced digital opk and got another flashing smiley face to let me know I'm nearing ovulation time. Still waiting for my PEAK smiley face to tell me I'm actually ovulating....hopefully it's soon.
This is my first time using these.
Anyone else use clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests? If so, how long did you get the flashing smiley face before you actually reached the smiley face that indicates you're about to ovulate?

8 years ago

Hello everyone.

I am currently on CD 14. I am getting close to ovulating. Not using anything to track this cycle. So I am just estimating from previous cycles. I am not doing an IUI or taking meds this month. I wanted to take a break and just enjoy the holidays. So the plan is to just BD when we can and enjoy each other. We are technically not trying, but I really wouldn't mind getting a BFP at the end of this cycle. If so, I would be due mid september. Currently this site is giving me a EDD of September 13th, which is my dad's birthday! I know it will change once I know when I actually ovulated. But it will still be around then.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Hey everyone! I've been silently following along, nothing to report. I was starting to wonder if I was every going to ovulate this cycle! But I finally got CH on here and FF. (although FF says it was Friday, CTP says Saturday) So I'm either 3 or 4 dpo. Not feeling super positive this go round. We got an early donation because my body seemed to be gearing up for ov the weekend before....borderline pos opk, back pains, etc. But never got the temp rise. So we did another donation Friday afternoon but had a bit of an "oops" moment when I spilled quite a bit (I use softcups....just put the donation in the cup and insert it. TMI?). So, this cycle is just going to be an easy does it, relax, don't stress about it, enjoy our daughter's first Christmas, kind of cycle.

Hahahaha....yea, right. When can I start testing??

Hope you all are doing well and maintaining sanity! Lets hope for lots of Xmas and NYE bfp!!!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago • Post starter

CD15 and my OPK lines are much darker than the past 7 days but still not as dark or darker than control line so I'm hoping I'm nearing ovulation. No dramatic shift in BBT so maybe tomorrow morning it will shoot up? I'm more trying to get a hang of when I ovulate this cycle haha not actually worrying about my BFP. I just want to make sure I'm still ovulating regularly (like my previous blood tests show) and get to grips with OPK's and BBT for my next cycle which, fingers crossed, will be the one I get a BFP on (this cycle would be nice to be honest).

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo