Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!!
As you all know I've been using the clearblue easy advanced digital opk test. For the past four days I've gotten the flashing smiley face indicating the increase in estrogen. This morning I got another flashing smiley face but TONIGHT received my solid face indicating my LH surge. I've read that means I could be ovulating in the next day or so....I'm guessing tomorrow. Today I'm CD 17...
Feeling hopeful and alot of baby dancing is going on ..lol!
Sending baby dust to all of you!!!

8 years ago

I'm CD16 and just got a positive OPK! I'm guessing I will ovulate tonight or tomorrow morning but wow, I didn't realise that I ovulated so late in the cycle. I mean, we have always covered it just to be sure but a year ago I always ovulated on CD14 so I wasn't expecting this at all. I honestly thought I hadn't ovulated this cycle.

Good luck everyone!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

So, my OPK's yesterday were as dark as the control line and then today they're all super dark and so much darker than the control line so I think ovulation is imminent. No rise in temperature as of 7am this morning. I can't believe I haven't ovulated yet. Will ovulating this late affect my luteal phase or does anyone think I have a short luteal phase considering my last 8 cycles have ranged from 25 (1 cycle) to 33 (1 cycle) with an average length of 29. I have no idea what's going on as last year I always ovulated on day 14 or 15.

I'm feeling disheartened now as I wanted to get to grips with it this cycle so I knew exactly when I ovulate and how long my luteal phase is etc.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Kelly - your LP usually stays consistent. It's the actual day you ovulate that can fluctuate. (I used to have a solid 14 day LP until I had my dd. My pp cycles I've only had an 8 day LP which totally explains why I've had no luck conceiving #2!). Are you certain about which day you ovulated the past year?

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I'm new here. I'm 28. It was about 2 months ago when my boyfriend opened up that he wants to have kids soon. So, I've been visiting this site for a while now.

Last month I thought we had it because I had some pretty convincing symptoms (sore boobs, cramps, bloating). But AF came just right on time.

This month is even more confusing. My boobs are not sore at all (they usually are after ovulation), no weird cramping, bloating is on/off. My nipples hurt a little but that was only for a day (I think around the time when I might have ovulated).

The only thing that's different is the stuffy nose and scratchy throat. I've had them for about 5 days now. But it could be my immune system too.

Don't want to think they're clear symptoms and get my hopes high, especially that we did the deed before my fertile window.

This 2WW is making me miss all the goodness this holiday season! And I'm tempted to test just before the year ends!

Baby dust to all!

8 years ago

7 DPO, would be due 10/9!!!
AF is due 1/1 but my cycles have been a bit speradic.. I didn't have AF last cycle at all so I'm a little distressed about getting yet ANOTHER bfn after last month's excitement of being super late!

8 years ago

Same here Mrshickey!

7dpo too and due on 10/9 (if this is my month).

nose is still stuffy, but no major boob symptoms nor cramping. so i'm trying to manage my expectations.

Mrshickey, will you test before AF on 1/1?

8 years ago

Nice to see the new ladies joining
I was hoping the holidays would help keep my mind off the TWW but it never seems to work that way especially as family always get into the discussion of children with each other. One which I always try to avoid.
I'm 4dpo and today not much is going on. 1-3dpo I was very crampy with low back ache. Increased cm (watery/creamy). Today the cramps and backache have eased a bit. The cramps have turned into random pinching cramps here and there. Cm is still the same texture but less amounts and less frequently. Not feeling much of anything this month. Which is weird because in my past non-pregnant cycles I feel like I have EVERY early symptom. I'm also feeling a little flush in the face the last two days.
I have a ton of 10miu ICs so I'm gonna test once a day. Think it'll help with the TWW if I know I will test every night. I think telling myself to fight the urge to test makes everything worse in my head. Good luck ladies!

Edit to add- just took my temp since I happen to have a thermometer next to me. Low grade fever of 99.5 but my feet are cold, I'm not sick and don't have the chills. Just feel hot to the touch everywhere.

8 years ago

MrsRabren - Oh, that definitely makes sense. Yes, the past year I haven't used OPK's or BBT tracking but before that I was always at 14/15 days when I ovulated. Could Evening Primrose Oil have extended the first part of the cycle perhaps?

I had a big increase in temperature (1 degree) this morning at thne usual time so I think I ovulated yesterday :)

8 years ago

Well I survived Christmas (also my angel babies due date). I dont know if any of you will understand this or not...but now that the day has passed I feel a tiny sense of relief no longer being "supposed to be pregnant". With the stress of my due date, I have taken this entire cycle off of actually TTC or charting anything. I did feel ovulation-type cramps on cd 11 but thats about it. May have ovulated already, might not...either way my hopes will probably still up even though we have only BD'd once this entire cycle so far. Hoping to at least hear some good news from one of you to give me a little hope! Good luck ladies.

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo