Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Thalassa - It's not over yet! Stay strong! There are always new things to try if af does arrive. I'm currently on fertility vits, baby aspirin, preseed, evening primrose oil (before ovulation), and then there is maca which I will be trying in February if these two cycles don't work out. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed for you. Don't forget late ovulation can cause late bfp too.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm praying for a September baby too! I'm 5 dpo. 9th cycle TTC but took 2 months off after my 19 year old turned up pregnant and miscarried in October. Was very tough for our family. But we are back in the game and feel good about this cycle.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago

thalassa - I agree with kellytorr. Late ovulation and late implantation could be the culprits for the bfn. I hope the witch doesn't show up.

The following day after I got my BFN, I got some sharp, stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. Now they're gone. I was wondering if they were implantation cramps? If they were, then I must have miscalculated my ovulation. I hope I did!

I have no access to hpts now, so I need to wait until Jan 5 to test. Still no major changes in my breasts other than mild tingling sensations in the morning. But hey, my best friend didn't experience any symptoms all throughout her pregnancy!

Wishing you all a good year ladies!

8 years ago

Tinycat - that sounds positive. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

My temp went back up today so it looks like I had an implantation dip on my chart so here's hoping something comes of it. I still feel like af may arrive (those weird stomach feelings) but not as bad as yesterday at all.

Baby dust and good luck to everyone.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

17 dpo cd 32 been feeling really weird ..breast also been feeling weird tested jan 1 bfn with a cheap brand ..not so sure how to feel my last cycle was weird had lots off days of spotting off and on which i though was ib but when i went to the dr just a corpus luteum cyst and was told to come back in three weeks to check on it well its been 3 weeks & still no af for me not sure if its do to cyst or early prefnacy because didnt use opks i just went all out on faith i have been ovulating. At my peak cd 15 for the last 3 cycles so i went with that .. Fingers crossed for all of us not so sure how to feel yet ...

Something definetly up. If conceived edd sept 7th 5 days before my bday which is odd because i feel like conceived if preggo on my hubby bday dec 20 to the for me praying for my bday twin / rainbowbaby

8 years ago

It won't let me upload in the hot images but think I got a feint positive this morning. Nothing after 3 mins but It was after I looked after 10 mins I'm sure there's a second line 10dpo FR.
I'll test again monday to see!?

8 years ago

My images are in hpt gallery. Feint line after 15 minutes and now line is quite dark...but it has been several hours...what do you think? Evap?

8 years ago

I really don't want to get my hopes up after experiencing an early miscarriage but I managed to get a faint positive this morning and now I'm wishing I didn't test for another few days. I'm petrified that this will be a CP or miscarriage.

All the signs are there, ovulation was fine, implantation dip 7 dpo and a positive hpt. I'm still having mild pulls similar to when af is arriving in the next couple of days. I'm so nervous! I'm going to add a picture to my hpt gallery now.

8 years ago

Charlie I think I can see a line but I am not sure...try to test again and I pray a strong bfp for you..

Kellytorr!!! I am so excited for you !!! I wish you a sticky bean!!! Omg I am so happy!!

8 years ago

Thalassa - Thank you so much! I'm trying not to stress but I am worried. I can't be happy in the moment because I am so sure it won't last and I don't want to get my hopes up. I have a feeling that af will show up for some reason. I am crossing my fingers and toes that it's a sticky bean

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo