Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Congrats on all BFP's I can't keep up with them all! Brilliant news!

I'm 6dpo today and have had sharper than normal pains in my right side. I have diagnosed endometriosis and this caused so many issues on my right side and I used to always get pain on that side before I had a laparoscopy in January '15. Fingers crossed that this could be implantation although I've already predicted a conception next month for me with a due date of 10/10/16. We shall see!

and to you all

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

I got darker bfps today ladies ^.^ So I'm really excited, and I have my fingers crossed for all of you :)))

8 years ago

YES! *fist pump* The damn strip is FINALLY dark! (I posted a pic). We've been BD'ing every other day but I haven't seen the strip actually that dark for the last two months. I'm so excited! I'm totally gonna start 2016 by doing my best to get knocked up lol.

Congrats on Emma's BFP and I'm still crossing my fingers for you, Trying. Good luck to testers this week. I'll be going through that hell in about two weeks.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BFPs EVERYWHERE!

8 years ago

@Calivingirl praying for you girl!! Hope you get that BFP soon =D

8 years ago

Happy New Year everyone!

Can someone take a look at my chart and give me an honest opinion about what is going on?

I hope everyone is doing okay and had an enjoyable night :D

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

kellytorr - Not an expert, but could it be an implantation dip? I hope it is. Baby dust to you!

Got some sharp/stabbing pain on my lower left abdomen from yesterday morning until today. It hurts a little when I sit or move around. I know it could be many other things, but I do hope it's good sign.

good luck ladies! lots of baby dust!

8 years ago

tinycat - It could be I forgot about implantation dips completely. I kinda feel like af is going to show up, it's a strange heavy feeling. Oh I do hope it's a good sign for you, that would be amazing!

8 years ago

Kelly- good luck! I only temped with my third child. I had temp dips at 4dpo and 7dpo, tested negative until 11dpo. I'm assuming the 7dpo was possibly an implantation dip.

8 years ago

SuperMom - Thank you! I'll keep everyone updated. I'm really hoping everyone gets a BFP, it would be an awesome start to the new year for so many of us.

I figure I'll probably use some of my millions of internet hcg cheapies in the next coming days

8 years ago

12dpo today and another bfn.I feel realy bad,it was a very sensitive one so think i am out.. I feel af cramps too.. I tried so many things this cycle but again nothing..I want to cry..

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo