Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to those of you that had the witch show
Will you ladies go look at my test from last night (in my gallery)? Today is 15dpo. Af is due today or tomorrow. For a couple days now I've been geeting an extremely faint (looks somewhat colorless) on my ICs but i cant get good pictures of it since they're so light. Then after the 10min mark they start to go away if the witch doesn't show today then maybe I'll buy FRER tomorrow. Dummy me went and googled reviews on these ICs and saw so many people get ghost lines or stark white bfns even though other tests were giving nice bfps.
Good luck to all that are still waiting to test

8 years ago

Supermom....is the green one an opk or hcg? I can see "something". However, I used IC last month for the first time, I swear I could pick up something on every single test I took especially if I tweaked it at all. I also think the sensitivity is a load of crap. I would use the dollar store ones over the IC any day even if it does cost more. Or go splurge and buy a FRER!

As for me, I need to go splurge on a FRER soon as well! I have gotten 2 negatives on dollar store tests....but I just FEEL pregnant. The BFN didn't dishearten me too much as I have no clue when I actually ovulated so its possible its still very early. Today is cycle day 24 of what has been 31-32 days the last few months. Hoping my sore boobs, insomnia, acne breakout, and sense of smell are all for a good reason (other than me just being crazy!). The smell os the weirdest part....I feel like my whole body (not just my cm) seems to have a different scent than usual?! Like a natural "sweet" smelling perfume....weird I know!

for all the rest of you!!! Seems this month has already been lucky for a few. Lets see some more !!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Avaan- the green is an opk. Dipped one for the heck of it. I had some af cramps yesterday and some watery cm, felt like AF wanted to start. Today they're not as bad and have had to go #2 a lot (tmi) which usualy happens once AF starts. I'm super moody today and my boobs feel firmer and want to bust out of my bra! I dont want to get my hopes up since last month i had those lines on my frer but then af came a few days late
Lots of baby dust Avaan! Hope this is the month for you i am going out of town this evening for a couple hours but i may use another IC this afternoon if i can manage to hold my pee long enough.

8 years ago

Hello Ladies! I am new to this site, I'm 3dpo and hoping for a Sept baby also, I hope all of you get your soon!!! I wish all of you the best on this amazing journey!!!

8 years ago

Kala13 - I'm 3 dpo too! Cycle buddies! Good luck!

I tell you, I was so optimistic this cycle. Finally ovulated right on time. Got tons of BD'ing in perfectly timed. Felt ovulation cramps on both sides and since I hadn't ovulated in two months, thought maybe more than one egg dropped. BBT temp plumented just when it was supposed to...

but now I'm getting worried. The temps bounced back up but only to the levels that it was before. There is no thermal shift really. Still staying in the 97.5 range post-o. I'm using progesterone cream too. It could be because winter has finally come and it's colder out, but idk. Maybe I never did ovulate. My LH surge is over and the OPKs are negative again after being positive for two days. I guess only time will tell...

8 years ago

Calvingirl and Kala 13 I'm 2dpo today, this our second cycle of trying. Good luck this month !

8 years ago

Hey ladies!
I O'd on December 23 and my cycle usually lasts 32 days. I'm 13 dpo today. I've literally had no other symptoms this cycle other than extreme fatigue and moodiness. My sore boobs went away....hubby insists they are bigger.
AF is not due till this Friday. I tested yesterday at 12dpo bc i couldn't help myself and got a BFN. This morning I had a ton of CM...again. After going to the bathroom I noticed alot of brown/light pink tinged CM...Its only there if I wipe...but its alot. Usually cm dries up more before AF...so I dont know what's going on.
I have one FRER test and one cb digital leftover from last cycle....i think i may go buy some more cheapie tests and save my others for when I'm closer to my AF due date.
Praying the WITCH stays far away!!!! Ah! I'll keep you posted!

Baby Dust to all of you ladies....and a huge CONGRATS to all those that got their BFPs!!!!!

8 years ago

Well, Im OUT. The arrived in full force after my last post. I wasnt expecting AF till Friday. Guess she wanted to come early. Oh well...the month of December was crazy. Looking forward to next month...cycle #3 here I come...
Good luck to the rest of you!!

8 years ago

AF came.. I hope next cycle.. I also hope all of you get your BFP soon!!! I wish all the best!!!

8 years ago

Well I'm out. Witch just got me. Baby dust for everyone else and sticky dust for those bfps!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo