Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Hello! MrsHickey and Supertinycat I'm on the same dpo as you guys the TWW is driving me as crazy as ever. I've resigned to testing once a day and trying not to obsess but after my stark white bfn this morning I'm feeling less and less hopeful but I suppose it is still really early days. Baby dust to all xxxxx

User Image

8 years ago

Avaan, I had a tough time with Christmas too. I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't even ovulate in December and I'm waiting to ovulate now. I should about new years eve or new year's day. My sister is 33 weeks pregnant, having found out at the same time my baby son died in labor. I'm completely understanding and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew, but it's hard to be around her because I want a baby so badly.

Maybe 2016 will be my year. Will be all of our year. Happy bd'ing and a short tww for everyone. Happy new year!

8 years ago

I hope everyone is okay :) and had a nice xmas.

I 2DPO today, tracking symptoms but not obsessively so they will have to be pretty unusual for me to be like 'hmmm'.

Anyway, I'm just checking in with everyone and wishing you all get a BFP very soon.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Hi CristyH

I'm so tempted to test too! Especially after I got throbbing headaches yesterday. And today my nipples are slightly sore.

But it can be too early and I don't want to see a BFN. So, I'm holding off until the 30th or 31st, or when symptoms become really unusual.

Baby dust to all!

8 years ago

Wow Supertinycat you have so much more willpower than me! I've been testing every morning, 9 dpo today and another bfn. Tomorrow is the one I'm pinning my hopes on as I got a faint bfp with my previous two pregnancys at 10 dpo. The day I had planned to test was new years eve I think it'll be an amazing start to 2016 if it were to happen. Baby dust to you my sweet I really hope you get your BFP too :)

User Image

8 years ago

The business of the holidays seems to be working for me. I've been so distracted that I haven't been focusing at all on whether I'm pregnant. I haven't noticed any symptoms at all, one way or the other. Don't know if that's because I've been distracted or because there aren't any symptoms to spot. Either way, it's been a low stress cycle (I've even repeatedly forgotten to take my bbt). AF is due 1/2, hopefully she'll stay away, but I'm not going to stress about it too much (so I say now, we'll see as the date gets closer)

8 years ago

Can someone check out my chart and tell me what you think? I think I may be 11 - 12 dpo... but with the high temps last 2 days starting to think did I ovulate late? Or is this a good sign that my temps are rising like this and breasts are a bit on the tender side.. I only got 1 hpt in the house so I don't know if I want to test just yet... Or maybe I will send hubby to dollar tree to get me a bunch lol

User Image

8 years ago

Trying: I've just had a look and I would have been inlined to say you OV'd late but your OPK's say differently. Do you track your bbt at exactly the same time every morning? It could be that your body attempted ovulation but wasn't able to until later in the cycle which would explain both the OPK's, drop in temp after positive OPK's and then rise later on.

Fingers crossed!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Hi!
Officially in 2ww! I ovulated CD13 this cycle and currently 5dpo. Experiencing mild/dull pressure almost like I constantly need a wee but I don't. Perhaps a bit bloaty. 6th month of ttc so decided not to buy any tests until 12dpo as I've become a poas addict. Baby dust to all. :-)

8 years ago

thanks Kelly I hope that is not the case.. if I ovulated late there is no chance for me.. as hubby was in the hospital so we didn't get to bd.. Only around the time when I had my positive opks.. Oh well, I guess time will tell.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo