Community post

Discussion

July 2016 Babies!!!

Welcome to all who are hoping for July 2016 babies....a place for encouragement, a laugh, therapy, discussion....who else better relates to us than someone going through the same thing? Whether you're on cycle #1 or 100, ttc your first or tenth, each cycle presents its own challenges, highs, lows, heartbreak and hopefully happy ending. Let's go through it together!

Good luck and

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

201 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 201 Replies | Last Page

I might as well join you over here.. 12 dpo :( big drop in temp. Grrrrrrr makes for a depressing day. Stopped me from wasting a test. I was going to test this morning :/ ah well.

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry about the temp drop. I assume from your name you already have a little one(s). How old? My daughter is only 8 months old....yes I must be insane for trying so soon. But I'm 38 so we didn't want to waste much time!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago • Post starter

AF came a couple if hours ago :'(
yes my little one is 5. We had planned on having another when she was 2. We didn't really focus on Trying until last August. So been actively trying and failing for a little over a year. Been on this forum since then. Seen lots of people come and go. And I'm still here with a few others. Hopefully this will be the cycle. My cycles became irregular so I started taking vitex and this cycle wad pretty normal so hopefully I'm back on track.

User Image

8 years ago

I'm also trying for #2, second cycle.

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

AF spotting started this afternoon so I should officially start a new cycle tomorrow.

It's nice to see that most of you were on the June 2016 thread. I don't feel so all alone in here.

Can't wait to see how everyone is doing.

Baby dust.

TTC#3 since September 2015 DD 11/2013 DS 01/2012 User Image

8 years ago

MrsB and Luna.....sorry to see you here, but as Luna said it's nice to not feel alone.

I hate waiting for ov! It's so uneventful and boring. I used to ov on cd14, but since having my dd it hasn't happened before cd18 which makes the wait even longer! Maybe my body will start getting back to normal this time around.

How are you ladies doing?

8 years ago • Post starter

I met last night so ready to join July forum. Trying to keep my spirit high and hoping to get lucky this month.

Good luck everyone!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I dropped out of the June thread because hubby was out of town during ov, so here I am...Maybe this'll be the month for us! I'm on cd8 now waiting impatiently for ov...

8 years ago

Hi ladies, coming over from the June board. Started spotting today which tells me AF will be right on time tomorrow for a new cycle.

Had some lab work this morning -TSH and prolactin. I see the OB on 10/14 to discuss.

We're TTC #3, tomorrow will be the start of cycle 11.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Hey everybody! 12 dpo today and nothing but stark white BFNs. So I'm coming on in the the July board :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo