Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 182 Replies | Last Page

I am 10 dpo today (I think) BFN for me this am...still not counting myself out though as I am not expecting my period for another 4 days or so.

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Hello Ladies :)
New to the site and forum!
Really hoping for a September baby!
First time TTC, 15DPO, 2nd day past my missed period, 4x BFP
But 2x very faint on strips, 1 faint but very much positive on FRER and digital 1-2 pregnant.

I must mention I thought I was out! A 100% I don't have any experience with pregnancy so not knowing exactly what to look for but Geez my symptoms bang on exactly like pms. Just goes to show you just don't know!
I think if anything looking back Im really hot and flustered than I've ever felt.
Almost like when you have the flu.

I tested a lot prior to 13dpo and I was getting no where. It really made me think no way it was my turn this month. Stark white!
I was using FRERs from 8dpo.

Then I actually gave up testing for couple days defeated and broke lol
But DH convinced me to test again closer to the day.

So 13 dpo bought cheap strips this time and got my first very faint BFP. It was afternoon test. I was elated! Astounded!
I drank lot of water and tested that night on FRER got a promising faint pink line.
14dpo Did morning test with clear blue and got 1-2 weeks pregnant. But then had a left over strip did a test that evening got a really faint line like my first?
So that freaked me out!

Hoping this is just the strip as its the only one doing this.
FRER and digital looked promising.
Off to doctors today for blood test, hope I'm not too early getting a blood test and that there's enough hormone levels in the samples.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to you all!
Here's hoping we all have a September baby :) !!

8 years ago

I'm currently at CD4 and feeling so defeated at the moment, what with being ill and having a probable CP.

I estimate that I will Ov on the 20th which is the day I go into the fertility clinic for the first time. I am taking Evening Primrose Oil again this cycle and I am positive that it pushed back my ovulation a couple of days, however, my luteal phase was 12 days long...I want my luteal phase a little bit longer than that. I'm just taking it until AF leaves +1 day.

The ultrasound I had at the hospital whilst I was a poorly inpatient showed that my lining was nice and thick, ovaries were okay, I have a slight tilted uterus, but the sonographer said it was only slight. She said everything looked fine apart from this weird mass. I'll be having an MRI scan for that in the near future but although it is so close to my uterus, it shouldn't actually be affecting my fertility, so fingers crossed.

Last cycle I took a fertility vitamin, a baby aspirin and folic acid daily. Before ovulation I took EPO, and during BD we used pre-seed.

I have to think that my problem is either blocked tubes (please no) or low progesterone in the luteal phase. This would make sense as I am naturally on the cooler end of the bbt chart, have really cold hands and feet (a running joke with my OH) and last year had a couple of CP's as well. Hopefully, the clinic can give me some progesterone, just to increase my chances.

Oh, me and the OH have booked to get married on the 13th of June so I better be pregnant before then

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

AvaBubble - Yey! Good to hear news of bfp. Congratulations!

Sending baby dust to all ladies waiting to test and those who've just started their cycle!

I try to set my mind that AF will appear any time because I don't want to get my hopes up! But every time I feel some dull pain above or on the side of my breasts, or when I feel like I'm going to catch a cold in the afternoon, I easily get convinced that I'm truly pregnant.

Tomorrow's the start of my 4ww! Crazy!

8 years ago

Last night at 6:30pm me and my partner were involved in a road accident on the motorway.

My OH swerved to avoid and idiotic driver after we moved to the fast lane to go around him/her and he/she pulled out in front of us. We hit the central reservation barrier, my OH tried to regain control of the car (it was very wet and very rainy) but we spun and slid across all three lanes, narrowly avoiding three cars, one of which was nearly in the passenger seat with me, and ended up with the rear bumper smashed against the hard-shoulder barrier on the other side. This was all at 65mph. We were sideways with my passenger side facing oncoming traffic as we entered the middle lane and actually facing oncoming traffic as we entered the slow lane. We ended up diagonal across the hard-shoulder with one tyre bent under the car. The car is a complete write off and we were actually grateful that it was so wet as if it had been dry we definitely wouldn't have slid, we would have flipped the car for sure!

How we both got out of that vehicle with just bruises, I will never know. Luckily a couple of cars stopped to make sure we were okay, one car (the one that had to swerve to avoid crushing me in the passenger seat) even let us sit with them whilst we phoned the police/highways agency/insurance/family etc. She said she had never seen a more petrified looking face, and as she ran down that hard-shoulder to get to us she honestly believed she was going to have to give life-saving treatment!

The funny thing (yes, funny thing) is that we had just put the lottery on before we got on the motorway. Well, needless to say we didn't win the actual lottery but I believe that we won the lottery by coming off that motorway alive!

I'm still in shock at the moment and had a couple of nightmares last night but I'm sure I will feel better soon. Although, I can't say I will be getting on a motorway anytime soon.

It's definitely put things into perspective for me. I'll certainly try not to take anyone or anything for granted from now on. And maybe, just maybe, I haven't gotten pregnant because this was going to happen. I can't even imagine how hysterical I would have been had I been carrying a child!

I hope everyone else is okay, and hopefully I won't be having anymore nights like last night EVER!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Oh my goodness kellytorr! So glad you are ok! Such a scary moment!

I don't know if I have posted on here, but I stalk it every now and again. I have being ttc for about 3 or 4 months. My periods have always been about 30 days, but this cycle is now on day 38! I was supposed to start on the 2nd. My question is, does this mean I most likely did not ovulate? I was doing some reading and it said the longer the cycles the more likely ovulation did not occur. I did not temp or use ovulation tests so I really don't know. I've taken mutiple pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I just want my period to start so I can move on to the next cycle! How frustrating!

8 years ago

I can imagine what you feel momlove! I'm now on CD37 (38 actually because my period started the evening of Dec5). My cycles are usually 30-33days. Last time it was 30. But there are rare occasions our period can be insanely late. Once I experienced a 42-day cycle. Went to the doctor for a scan, she didn't see any bean in there. But she said I ovulated late. AF came about 2 days after. It was then that I learned I have to be more patient with my cycles. Haha

Now it's all happening again but with very different symptoms: short throbbing headaches, achy legs, breasts are hurting but the kind of pain is varying. So, I'm hoping this is it! Others get their bfps really really late. Who knows! What are your symptoms? It's nice to know I'm not alone in this experience. But I'm really really hoping we both get our bfps soon! Baby dust to you!

Kelly!
I'm so happy you're both OK!! Strange things happen for a reason. You're extremely lucky!

8 years ago

Kelly,
So glad you and hubby are ok.
Supertinycat, I am also in Philippines.

I am busting in on your discussion. If I do get pg this month, it would be due on 30th Sept 2016.

I have 2 girls 3 and 6. I am 45. I have had a few miscarriages. last year did 4 assisted cycles using femara and trigger. I had given up and decided no more cycles, just try naturally.

I od on 8th Jan. By 10th Jan already having symptoms that could indicate something happening (I am diabetic and any dramatic change in blood sugar is an indication). Well I was sure this month, unassisted, would not work,... but now I am back here and will have to see.

My insulin requirement have dropped by 60% starting DPO2. This is unheard of. DPO3 today and my breasts are getting sensitive.... particularly on the sides....

So wait and see and get nervous. I ha totally reconciled myself to no more kids! Anyway, my chances are pretty low, regardless at my age and conception does not mean a viable pregnancy.... .

8 years ago

Kellytorr,
So glad you are ok! I'm on cd 7 and I estimate that I will also Ov on the 20th the same day with you

My sister gave birth to a beautiful girl 4 days ago, I am so happy but at the same time so "jealous"..

8 years ago

Hi Super_sally!

I'm also hoping for a September baby! Waiting until Friday to test again. :)

How are your symptoms so far? I'm hoping the changes in your blood sugar are good signs. ;)

Sending you baby dust!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo