Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Shammy 27 that's tough! 2 years for each child?! I feel bad for whinging now. When are you going to start testing this month?
This is our second cycle of trying properly and I'm now 11dpo. After all the bfn I have decided not to test again till Sunday which is when my period is actually due. Last month I was SOOOO sure I was pregnant, our bodies can be so deceitful. I have all the right symptoms (AGAIN!) this month, heavy boobs, tiredness, bloating and got nauseous after a cup of tea yesterday.
I'll keep you all posted .....................

8 years ago

Hello! I took a hpt this afternoon and I feel like I see a super faint line....I am 11 days past my expected period. I'm pretty sure it's prolly negative, it is a blue dye test, but there is a super faint line. What do y'all think?

8 years ago

Momlove do you have a picture?
Wellllll my resolve to wait for the weekend was abruptly cut short after the postman delivered my packet of Internet cheapies that were meant to come last week! The only problem is they don't come with any instructions of where the lines are meant to be. Tested and a second faint line came up but it seemed too far away from the control line? Was going to take a picture but my husband came up the stairs and I panicked and threw it behind the unit so he wouldn't catch me with my addiction lol!!! Anyway fished it out and it was covered in dust, I wiped it off and then cld only see control line. Am waiting to wee again (just drunk a ton of water)
Who has experience with internet cheapies?? Are they reliable?

8 years ago

I posted a picture

8 years ago

Hello Trying for no. 4 Don't feel bad at all. TTC is stressful on anyone who's unsuccessful no matter how many times you've tried. Just know that you aren't alone. Symptoms can be a pain since PG and PMS symptoms are similar. Hard to know which is which. Hopefully this is it for you (us) this month!! You and I are pretty close in DPO as I'm 10 DPO today. I took a few IC test just for kicks and got a faint line but wasn't sure it was evap or not. Took another test later in the night and it looked more negative. I've the pics posted in my gallery. I've got a couple of digi and a FRER gonna attempt to take the FRER tomorrow with FMU and the digi once is a no show. I purchased the Wondfro 25 count and so far they've been reliable. If you're gonna take a test outside of FMU try to hold it as long as you can so the concentration can build. Are your test blue or pink dye?

<a href=

8 years ago

Hey momlove, I took a look at your hpt pic. From my phone I don't really see anything but I looked from my computer and it appears to have a super faint line. Not sure if it's my eyes or if something is there. Either way I've got my fingers crossed for you! 11 past AF is a long time to go without answers.

<a href=

8 years ago

Shammy27 that sounds really promising!!!!
They are pink dye ones. I'll try and put some pics on later. I have a clear blue that I can use first thing in the morning as well :-))

8 years ago

Ohmygod!!! I'm pregnant! After the iffy cheapy I caved and bought a frer. Faint line but there for sure! I'll post a pic. My question is tho why did it take so long to show up? I am almost 2 weeks late for my period. It makes me worry!

8 years ago

momlove!!! Don't worry too much hun and any all questions will be best answered by your Ob. But at most I think you should give them a call and let them know the circumstances they may want to see you soon. I know in some women pregnancy hormone takes a bit longer to climb but they've ended in completely healthy pregnancy. I'm beyond excited for you! Wishing you a . I too caved and took my digi even tho I said I'd wait.. I figured the worst I could hear (well see in this case) was a not pregnant. Completely taken back by the words Pregnant staring back at me. Hoping this bean sticks.

<a href=

8 years ago

Congrats shammy27!! What is your edd??

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo