Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 182 Replies | Last Page

congratulations ladies! looked at your HPTs and i see the lines. perhaps it's a good idea to test every 2 days to check if the lines get darker and darker.

the good news from you just made me more excited to test. haha

8 years ago

I think I'm just going to wait until the 6th (my day off work), and do another test then. I just hope this is a sticky bean but I can't help but worry as I've had this happen before.

I'm hoping and praying for all you ladies.

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Hello ladies! I have been silently lurking this month as I am trying to take a "break" from the stress of ttc. It isnt going so well honestly, as I am still obsessing over every little detail! I am somewhere between 5-10 dpo (hopefully). My cycles have been very irregular since my ectopic and I honestly dont know a 100% that I have been ovulating at all. My doc is good for NOTHING. I have tried opk (which give me several positives in the same cycle (even with digital), and I have tried temping (but my wake times are so sporadic). Thinking I will TRY to wait it out another week before I test. Best of luck to you all and congrats to the few that got their BFP!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Got a much darker bfp on a frer this morning and am over the moon. My boobs are killing too. I'm 11dpo and AF not due til thursday. Just praying it sticks :-)

8 years ago

14dpo another bfn, I am one day late but if I was pregnant i think i should have a faint line..

8 years ago

Yay ladies! Congrats on the
Yesterday was 12dpo and another bfn. Didn't test today, not sure if i want to. But i have so many that i wanna pee on all of them! Last two days have been about the same. Backache, stuffy nose, low stomach cramps and pressure, acne break out, fatigue, nipples are sensitive and breasta a little tender to the touch. My LP is usually 15-16days long so i still have a couple days until AF is due. Might cave and test before bed.

8 years ago

Thalassa- I am going through the same thing you are! Af is 2 days late as of today, and I barely have a squinter on a dollar store cheapie. There's definitely a second line on my test, but I can't tell if it's an evap or positive. Like you, I figured that if af is late, I should have a clearly visible line on any hpt! Fx that we get our bfp!

Congrats to those with bfp! Good luck to those in the dreadful tww

8 years ago

AF officially showed her face on Friday. Boo! Oh well. DH and I decided that we've both been too stressed between the kids, his school, and tracking every little thing with TTC. We had a heart to heart this weekend and decided that this next cycle we're not going to track or chart or do anything. We already BD plenty throughout the month without the tracking, so we're going to aim for a relaxed month where we just enjoy each other.

for everyone still hoping for a September baby.

8 years ago

xoxo & hbray - sending you some

KressLove - I hope you get bfps.

kellytorr & avaann - Please update us when you test!

Still no AF. Been having some dull, light headaches today. Still bloated and feeling some twinges down there. And some shooting pain on and off in my breasts, which I never had as a pms symptom before. The pain makes me cringe a little, but it makes me secretly happy too.

Made up my mind to test on Jan 7.

Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo