Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Thank you! EDD September 22, 2016 is what it's showing.

<a href=

8 years ago

Shammy and Momlove,

Congratulations on the positives. A late positive can still have a good outcome. Hoping for you.

DPO7 today for me. Driving myself crazy if I think about it, so trying not to.....

have been slightly nauseous all day! Ew! Been having joint pains too, both wrists... most unusual.... of course we have been known to read meaning into 'symptoms' when there really was none.

I am dying to test (I have 2 cheapie tests in my drawer just waiting for me, and crooning my name every time I go past)..... I will see if I can hold out to Monday (DPO10). Am going to Hong Kong for work on Monday and only back on Wednesday. This would mean my next time for testing (if I don't test in HK) will be DPO14, which is perfect timing.

8 years ago

Momlove and shammy27 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Really happy for you.
I Must have got it wrong yesterday as I have only had a clear blue evap line this morning and negatives on every thing else since!
Have had mad period pains today and tons of ewcm which I googled of course! This usually happens a few days before period begins :-((
Never mind at least I can stop being a psycho for a few weeks now lol

8 years ago

Thank you super_sally888 and trying for no. 4! The TWW can be torture but hang in there. It does more harm than good to stress (easier said than done I know) Try to hold out on testing the closer to AF you are the higher the chance of accurate results. Maybe your timing of your trip to HK is a good thing. test Monday before your trip then after you get home.
Sorry to hear that trying for no. 4 but you're not out until AF officially shows. Last cycle ideas confident it wasn't my cycle so I used the time to research possible ways of increasing my fertility and conception chances. I'm def rooting for you both!

<a href=

8 years ago

Congrats to those with recent BFP! I am around CD 39-40 now. I have no clue if or when I ovulated at this point. I had a guess...but I am sooo many days beyond what should have been my period if I ovulated then. I have stopped trying to guess how many DPO I am...have taken dozens of tests this cycle all negative. A ton of evaps though!! I had period cramps around when I expected AF, and nothing ever came. Finally got my doc to put in for a lab test. 3 hours till my test, wont know results until tomorrow. I am expecting a negative, but desperately hoping for a positive. Although a positive this late would scare me since I had an ectopic this last year. Thoughts and prayers pretty please! I am SO nervous, but ready to be out of limbo too! Best of luck to all of you!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

I tested today at 14 dpo on a CB digital and it was a Such great news to receive on my birthday made my day even more special! Good luck to everyone still ttc

8 years ago

Congrats Shadia!!! So many BFPs!!

Shammy27-do you have any symptoms yet? I don't really feel pregnant yet! Not sick and not super sore breasts or nipples.

Avaann25- did you hear from the doctor yet?

8 years ago

Momlove- my blood test was negative. Still no Af. I spoke with my doctor today and he wants me to retest on monday, if BFN, then I start provera to bring on my period. Then he wants to see me this upcoming week to discuss trying clomid! So I am super disappointed with this cycle, but so excited for next cycle now that someone is actually listening to me! I am having such irregular ovulation its been either absent each cycle or impossible to track! Plus I am secretly excited that the clomid could slightly increase my chance of multiples ;)

shadia-

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Congratulations Shandia! As for me momlove I've no major symptoms as of yet. I must admit it's caused me to worry a bit since I'm not feeling anything pregnancy related consistently. Sometimes my boobs are sore but they're def fuller. And I'll get a bout of nausea but nothing too indicating. And my back hurts off and on but again it's no real indicators of pregnancy other than the tests I've taken. I'll be meeting with my OB on Wednesday so I guess I'll get more clarification and answers then.

<a href=

8 years ago

How's everyone doing this month? I know there were a few bfp's last month! I got mine but am not properly convinced yet.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo