Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Boooo. Sorry ladies who got today! I wish you the very best of luck on your new cycles!!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Hi Ladies (update coming),

I took ill on Monday morning and spent 36 hours in hospital, with no food or water, on a drip. They did both an abdominal and vaginal scan and only on the vaginal scan did they found a 5cm x 3.7cm 'soft tissue mass' on my right hand side next to my uterus but to confirm it wasn't just 'free fluid' I have to go back to have an MR scan.

They did blood work twice and constant urine tests (every time I went I had to take a jug...TMI) and it came back as 'not pregnant'. I have no idea what happened but it looks like a very quick CP.

AF has yet to arrive but my temp is still high for me, I took my temp this morning but missed yesterdays due to being in hospital.

I hope everyone else is okay!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

kellytorr, sorry to hear that. I'm pretty much in the same boat. Tested today and got a negative!

The witch will arrive any day now. But I'm wishing it's just a really, really late BFP!!

Good luck to all who are testing!

8 years ago

Kellytorr - that sucks. So sorry!

8 years ago

Speak of the witch ...AF arrived just before, along with massive cramping that not even codeine phosphate and paracetamol from the hospital are getting rid of. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the ladies with BFP have sticky beans and the ladies with BFN get the news they want this cycle

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

So sorry Kellytorr.. I wish you get your bfp this cycle for a 10/10 baby!

8 years ago

Well that was my prediction so

I look forward to everyones updates in the next month

8 years ago

Good luck to all those moving to their next cycle!

afm - Trying to be patient, I'm now CD34/about 20dpo. I was really hoping I'd get a bfp before today because it's my boyfriend's birthday. It would have been a really memorable birthday. But now with no AF yet, I can't even enjoy a beer. Haha

Will test again next week if the witch makes no appearance by then.

Babydust to all!

8 years ago

I HATE spending crazy money on the brand name tests...but I broke down today and cashed in on my "walmart savings catcher" funds and bought a clear blue. If you guys havent used the savings catcher and you shop at walmart often.....go do it!! Anyways....holding out till morning to take one of them. If its negative I will wait another few days to use the second one. Trying not to get my hopes up, but my body feels so different I would ALMOST bet money on it being my month. could use all the prayers and baby dust you ladies can give!!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Good luck and to you Avaan! What dpo are you?

I'm 6/7dpo right now and feeling ok. No major symptom spotting yet, but I feel very optimistic. I'll start testing in a couple of days since I'm a POAS addict. I've gotten a faint BFP on 8dpo once, but usually 10 dpo is the earliest.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo