Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Just started AF today, so I'm joining you here. Hopefully this month is the one for us both

8 years ago

Indeed! I'm on cd 8, should ov next weekend. Fx for a longer luteal phase this time to give me a shot!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago • Post starter

Popping in to say ladies! Feeling I will be joining you for September any minute now . Hope you all get your this time around!

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

The witch arrived today... I had a good cry on my way home from work and am relaxing (still a bit tearfully) tonight. This was the first time I ever got a positive test so I'm grieving in a new way tonight, different than when all the tests were negative. Even though it was a chemical it feels like a bigger loss. It's now been a whole year of TTC#1 so I need to find an RE. Anyone with advice, I would appreciate it.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed for cute little September babies!

8 years ago

Cd5 today! I was following "August babies" as well but I was not so lucky.. I really pray for this little September baby.. Finger crossed to all of you..

8 years ago

CD2 today, me and Thalassa were hoping for August babies in my old thread lol she has brought me here.

Trying OPK's, fertility vits, full cycle temping, pre-seed and baby aspirin this cycle. We are in the fertility clinic on 20th January but I am making a prediction that I will conceive THAT month, ovulating before I am in the clinic, which means that the baby will be born October 10th!

I kept seeing 10/10 everywhere and surely enough I looked into my future cycles (CD1 = Jan 4th) and that means a 10/10 baby! Still I hope to get my BFP this cycle! I have previously guessed my niece to be born on 29th September 2014 who was expected to be born mid-October. Surely enough, my sister-in-law went into labour on the 28th Sep and my niece was born on the 29th , 2 and 1/2 weeks before she was actually due! I can just see 10/10 for me so whether its 10/10/16 or another 10/10, that's what I am seeing for my first born. It's just strange how my January cycle would = 10/10 baby!

I'm hoping everyone gets their BFP's this month!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Cd5 for me. Not sure when to,expect ovulation and I'm waiting on my OPKs to arrive in the mail.

8 years ago

I was hoping to start my 'September' cycle soon...but I am still just stuck in limbo! Its 19 dpo...BFN yesterday. Elevated temps still, diarrhea last night, and sore breasts. The cramping I had a few days ago seems to have gone away. At 19 dpo I know my chances of actually being pregnant are next to none...so I would gladly welcom at this point :/

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

8 years ago

Hey ladies!! I'm praying for a September baby too! This is cycle number 2 for me. I bought ovulation test and I'm going to use PreSeed this time around. We shall see how this goes. I'm gonna try hard to not worry as much this cycle and just enjoy the holidays with husband and kiddos. ....feeling hopeful!

Hoping for the best for all of us this cycle!!!
Lots of BABY DUST AND BABY DANCING!!!

8 years ago

Avaan- sorry you're still waiting! Will your doc do blood tests if you haven't started by Monday?

Mommatodd- good luck this month

Cd7 and bleeding stopped last night with just brown today. I'm wondering when I should consider cd1. If I started bleeding around 10pm (pink and brown light flow) would I count that whole day as cd 1 or the next day when it was a full day of a flow? Sorry if tmi.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo