Community post

Discussion

September 2016 baby!!

View Full Post

A group for support, encouragement, laughs, and no judgement for tww obsessions! I hope NOT to see familiar faces (meaning they got their bfp!) And getting to know some new ones!

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

182 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 182 Replies | Last Page

Supertinycat, I hope we get our bfp! I'm now on cycle day 40 :( I haven't tested in 5 days so I am going to soon, as soon as I can get out in this blizzard we are having!

I am just so ready to get a bfp or start my period! This cycle is way too long!

8 years ago

Hi there all
I'm new to all this posting forum stuff but I've been reading the last few days and decided to join in :)
If nothing else it's very comforting reading that other people are in the same boat etc.
I'm currently 4 dpo my first cycle after a mmc at 8 weeks in November 2015 .
I have pcos so was a total surprise I even got pregnant! but also , even though I m/c it's comforting to know that my body does work to some degree lol .
If by some miracle I do get a BFP this cycle fingers crossed it'll be a September baby for me ......wishing you all mega sticky baby dust xxx

8 years ago

HI Supertinycat,

thanks for the welcome. I am DPO5 today. Blood sugar continues to be volatile, and am much more sensitive to insulin than usual. The ladies are a bit sensitive/ heavy/ sore. This doesn't necessarily mean anything, as it has happened before mid cycle when I wasn't pregnant.

However, have been feeling just slightly queasy all day.... that is certainly a new symptom, which I didn't even have with my past pregnancies. Morning sickness kicks in for me the last 2 times at about 8 - 10 weeks.

Anyway time will tell. I'm going to try to wait until day 12 to test. 7 days to go. I am going to be super shocked if I get a positive.

Good luck ladies, sticky baby dust to you all.

8 years ago

I think I'm out! Got some light bleeding just now, which I'm expecting will turn to a full AF tomorrow. I really thought this cycle was it, as it was extremely long and got the craziest boob pain.

Partner's gonna be so sad, he's just so excited to be a dad. Aww..
But I'm sure he won't mind the baby dancing in the coming months. lol

Lots of luck to us!

Thank you ladies for all the helpful comments! Baby dust to everyone!

8 years ago

This cycle has hit me pretty hard. I really thought I had caught it this time. I spotted a little yesterday and I'm crampy. I'm 11dpo and took a test this morning - bfn. I'm due for AF tomorrow and I think it's coming.

I really was ready for a September baby, but I guess I have to try for an October one. :(

8 years ago

Hello Ladies! I know I'm a little late to this TWW party as I've been doing a lot of traveling over the holidays then getting settled back into a routine once they were over. I've not had any time to post. As of today I'm 9 or 10DPO. I may have gotten a couple of faint positives but I'm not entirely convinced as the test are IC and it's still really early. I assume one to be an evap. since I didn't notice it until about 30 minutes after. Both tests are posted in my gallery if anyone cares to take a look. Any and all comments are welcome. I've not notice any symptoms outside of sore boobs, being tired, and feeling as tho AF could show any minute but that's normal for me prior to AF. I did experience a bout of diarrhea (TMI) that caught me off guard yesterday morning. But that's about it. I've taken Vitamins C & D, Prenatals, Calcium, Evening Primrose, and Soy ISO this cycle. I attempted to track my temp but I couldn't keep up with it after O. Got a positive (smiley face) OPK on CD 19 used Preseed every time we BD. Hoping this is my month [fingersx}. Best of luck to everyone!

<a href=

8 years ago

Calvin Girl could it be implantation spotting? ? I started bleeding on my expected period day and I'm still pregnant, for 5 days as well, it was pretty light though

8 years ago

Kellytorr wow how scary !
Hi ladies just need to rant!!!
I'm 10dpo today and have been going CRAZY in this 2WW! I have been testing like a mad woman since 7dpo and all have been BFN! I don't know if I can go through this every month. I reckon if I don't fall this month I'm going to stop trying and just be contented with the children I already have. Do any of you feel the 2WW is seriously messing with your mental health?!!

8 years ago

Hello Teying for number 4. I feel your pain!! I've suffered through the torture of the TWW for the past 9 months. My TTC journey goes as far back as 2011 of which it took me over 2 years to conceive each of my boys. Starting last month I decided to note every single symptom I was feeling so I could compare them to future cycles. Writing down everything let me know what was "normal" for my body before AF showed so I wouldn't over analyze every symptom each cycle. So far it's been working.. As much as I'd love to be pregnant it sticks getting my hopes up just to be stricken down by AF. It helps to join forum discussions to get us through it for sure!

<a href=

8 years ago

Hello to all the new ladies, I hope you all get your BFP soon!

At the moment I'm just coming up to the fertile window. Sticking to doing OPK's every day from now until I get a positive and then a negative. Just so I know I've caught the window for sure. This is the cycle I predicted I would get my BFP so let's see how my pregnancy premonitions fare, so far 6 out of 6 isn't bad (I've guessed friends and family pregnancies to the day, sometimes before they were even pregnant)!

Carrying on with the preseed as well as that seemed to be really helpful. Especially now that we know I have a slightly tilted uterus.

Baby dust to you all!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo