Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Hopeful - lots of prayers sent your way. Hoping for the best report!

11 years ago

Thanks Melissa and Laura! Got the daily update call this morning. According to the embryologist, of the 11 follicles they drained, only 10 eggs came out. Only 8 were mature and only 6 fertilized. Im not loving that number because it's only day 1 and anything can go wrong. I guess at this point I have to hope for at least 2 for the transfer. Either way, Im hoping in 2 more days I will be pregnant! Or PUPO, as we IVF ladies like to call it (pregnant until proven otherwise). It is the craziest thought that as of today, conception has indeed taken place. I have babies growing in a dish! Well, not quite babies, but babies to be! The only thing I have to worry about now is implantation in a few days. Eek! Too much to think about.
Anyway, how are you doing Melissa? Any faint lines? Still crossing fingers!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

I'm still keeping everything crossed for you Amanda! Come on embies, grow, grow, grow!!!

And, no, no more lines for me. I know better than to believe those barely there, beyond faint, faint lines on the frer. I am certain AF is on her way to get me.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Question for anyone who's able to answer. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for your cycle to regulate itself after coming off clomid? Also does anyone have any advice on how to help even out hormones? Thanks gals!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies
I just started Clomid for the first time this month. Honestly...I freaking hate this crap and I really hope I'm not on it long. These hot flashes are the worst and I just snapped on my DH yesterday. This stuff is making me miserable! I'm so hot I can't sleep and that makes me all irritable and witchy with a b. *GRRRR*
Ok...done ranting. *Deep breath*

Hoping for BFP's for everyone.

11 years ago

Laura- I don't really have an answer to your question because Clomid actually helped regulate my cycles. Is that what you mean? Like when will our cycles go back to being wacky? Not sure about that, but I'm curious too.

Hi Noir! What dose are you on? I didn't have too many side effects with Clomid, but I have almost none with Femara. Maybe if you find the side effects are too much for you, you can ask your doctor to switch you over.

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I have a question about aspirin. I know that it is supposed to help people with rpl, but I'm wondering if it can be preventing me from getting pregnant. Before taking aspirin, I was able to get pregnant every cycle when ttc, but none of the pregnancies lasted. The last 4 cycles (2 medicated and 2 with accupuncture ) I have not gotten pregnant a all. The aspirin was the only thing that the last 4 cycles had in common.

I'm about 12/13 dpo, waiting for AF.

Hopefull, Thinking of you and hoping for good news on your ivf cycle.

Lisserb, I'm right where you are in the cycle. Hope you get a bfp.

As for me, I'm Hoping for a bfp, while losing a little more hope each day.

11 years ago

Amanda I hope you are doing well!! Give us an update soon!

Lisserb :( I'm so sorry this cycle looks like it's not happening for you. Maybe it's late implantation.

Laura- I'm with babyp that Clomid regulated me for a while. I was able to ovulate on my own without help for about three months, then I got wacky again.

Mishell aspirin shouldn't prevent you from being able to get pregnant. It's actually supposed to help because it makes it easier for eggs to implant since it helps uterine lining to be thicker. Good luck with your wait! When are you going to test?

Welcome, NoirJones! Clomid can totally suck, huh? :( The hot flashes are the worst.

AFM taking my last Provera pill tonight. I'm hoping so so so much that AF starts soon so I can start my next treated cycle! Clomid cycle 4 coming up.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

My cycles were pretty normal before clomid. I'm referring to the crazy mood swings and such. I think the clomid really thinned out my lining cause my bleeding is nothing like it had been before. My period was still really light compared to my normal. But then again i wonder if the surgery i had in may for endo has anything to do with this. I was looking forward to not being a crazy person when my period was coming, but i was just as nuts as i was on clomid. I'm just starting to wonder if my progesterone is wacky. I'll have to call my re and ask what they think.

11 years ago

Laura- Oh, I see what you mean. I didn't have any side effects like hot flashes or mood swings at all the very first month off the drug. I don't know about the lining. I assume, since it was the Clomid that thinned it, that it would fine as soon as you stop taking it. That is a good question for your RE though!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo