Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 9

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

273 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 273 Replies | Last Page

heartbeat- those look GOOD!!!! there's definitely a change there in the middle where they get lighter and then start to get darker again. You must be so excited!!!!!

11 years ago

Heartbeat - look at every other test and compare those lines...they definitely get lighter, then darker, and once they start to get darker, they look like they are progressing nicely!

11 years ago

I am actually really really nervous/scared just bc of the 2 chemicals in the past. I hoping the hcg level is higher than my last ones which were only 13 and 33. but i know i am only 12DPIUI so maybe it wont be high ne ways....so you think the BFP is NOT from 2nd trigger shot 10days ago?

User Image

11 years ago

I can't be certain that what you are seeing is not trigger, heartbeat, but it is not possible for the trigger shot to get darker, so I personally think that you do have a real BFP.

AFM, my leading 19mm follicle is on the right side, so we won't be doing an IUI this cycle. I'm a little disappointed, but I can't be upset, because we've had a good run of luck so far with having all leading left side follicles for the last 5 cycles. It was bound to happen that the biggest was on the right at some point.

I do have a 16mm on the left, so there is a possibility that I could ovulate both, or that the left tube can pull in the right side egg, so we are still going to try at home. I will use opk's and then use up the last of my trigger before it expires when I see a positive on the opk. No point in wasting the trigger when it will do no harm to use it, and will just ensure that I do ovulate.

Who knows, we could get lucky on our own.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

lisserb, sorry to hear that....but lately on you tube there have been alot of BFP when girls took a break from iui or meds. so i wish u luck. It mmay be ur time!!!
AND THANKS for all reassurance....i just wish i could know for sure what is going on. just took a digital test and it says pregnant and opened it to see the lines and they are both pretty dark! So apart of me is praying this really is it and that it sticks more importantly bc i have positives in the past and they end too quickly. i think thats y i am freaking out!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks ladies!!!

Heartbeat- I could not echo you more with your feelings on chemicals. I have had a few myself and therefore am sooo nervous about this one. And the fact that I used a digital sorta sucks because I have no line to compare each day:S I have a bunch of cheapies so I'm going test tomorrow and go off of that but I am literally petrified that it will barely be there tomorrow and then I'll have to go through this again. I think I might head up to my clinic for a beta tomorrow if the line is super light. Anyway, you are definitely prego based on your pics so congrats!!!!!

Melissa- I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully doin it the old fashion way will work out great and save some money at the same time. When were you supposed to trigger? Do you have another ultrasound?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

babypbaby- I never asked about my lining numbers, the nurse always just told me it was thin. Are you taking baby aspirin? That was suggested to me, that and progesterone. It's too early to tell if it worked for me yet but I'll let you know in a few days. It doesn't have to be too thick to get pregnant it just has to thicken at a nice rate to stay pregnant so you still have time.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

hopefullll, did u have a trigger shot at all for a booster when they implanted the embryo? I hope it sticks and this is our month!!!
well just heard from dr office and they said my beta was 47 and progesterone was 18. So they want to recheck thursday. i have been taking only 100mg of prometrium orally last 3 days and nurse said to increase to 200mg twice a day and transvaginal....which i have never done? just put the pills up there as far as possible or what?

So i dont know how to feel about the 47, she said if its a true pregnancy thats a good number so only 12DPIUI but there is a chance it still could be from the trigger!

SO TWO DAYS of waiting and wondering if I am pregnant or not. my nipples are kinda sore which was a sign with my last two chemicals...i keep pinching them like every 5 seconds to see if it has gone away! haha pathetic i know!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, out of curiosity, what is a good lining number? I never thought to ask when i had my second US, but it was like a 6.4 i think? I know that I had four good sizes follicles on the right side (2x17mm and 2x19mm).
Congrats to the ladies with the BFP's!!! And for the rest of us still in waiting,.... Good luck!!!!

11 years ago

Amanda, I can say it for real this time... YAY CONGRATS ON THE BFP!!! I am SOOO happy for you! :D

heartbeat- good luck! I hope the numbers look good! I think it's a real BFP, too!

babyp I am so relieved that your lining was better today. And good follicles! Good luck!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo